13

Because Wangjiacun is on the road, anyone who passes by can see it. But there were very few villages nearby, and this group of people didn't know where they came from. But this is not the first time Qi Jingyan has seen such a knock on the door. It happened yesterday. It was a couple with a child. They stayed here for one night and had a meal. The woman was very polite and helped him clean up. I checked the house. Left early this morning.

    It's just... some of the rice in the kitchen was taken away, as well as the fruit and eggs in the refrigerator, which Uncle Wang had put there before. They had been there for several days and were not fresh.

    Qi Jingyan turned around without saying a word, and walked into the house by himself. Although the group of people didn't see him talking, they knew they could come in when they saw that he didn't intend to close the door.

    "Little brother, is your adult there?" The man who asked just now asked again, "We're only here for one night, sorry to bother you."

    Qi Jingyan shook his head.

    "It can't be dumb, right?" Someone asked.

    "Don't talk nonsense." Someone said again.

    "Little brother, do you have food at home? Can you fill us up?" It was the man who spoke again.

    "Li Mu, you're so wordy, just go to the kitchen and look for it." One of the women said, walking towards the kitchen.

    Qi Jingyan glanced at her, and then went upstairs by himself.

    "Hey...little brother." Li Mu wanted to say something else.

    "There's rice here, who knows how to cook, come here, I'm starving."

    "There's nothing in the refrigerator."

    "Look in the hall, is there any food?"

    "I want to take a shower, I need to take a shower first, It's so dirty, I haven't showered for a few days."

    Qi Jingyan listened to the words downstairs, his face was still calm.

    Knock, knock, knock... At

    the gate, someone knocked again.

    "Who is it?"

    "Could it be that they came to grab food again?"

    "Go and have a look." The people downstairs went to open the door, only to see many people standing at the door, all of them holding knives, including kitchen knives, sickles, and cooks , "What are you doing?"

    "Who are you?" The people at the door were mainly Wang Qiaosi, followed by Wang Erxi and a large group of men. Wang Erxi didn't die after being bitten, but awakened the earth attribute ability.

    Wang Qiaosi ignored him, rushed into the room, and shouted: "Young master, are you there? Young master, we are here, are you there?" When he rushed into the room, seeing a group of people, Wang Qiaosi's face darkened, Food is very precious in this world now, and this group of people are here to snatch it, seeing how easy it is for the young master to be bullied by himself.

    Just now Qi Jingyan's neighbor saw a group of people entering the gate, fearing that Qi Jingyan would be in danger, he immediately called Wang Qiaosi and the others. No, Wang Qiaosi brought a group of people here. People in Wangjia Village valued Qi Jingyan very much, because the relationship between Uncle Wang was one, and the second was that Qi Jingyan killed Wang Daxi and his wife seven days ago, which was too shocking. Later, Wang Erxi awakened the ability of the earth element, and came to ask Qi Jingyan for advice, so in Wangjia Village now, it seems that Wang Qiaosi's father is the village head, but when encountering major events, Wang Qiaosi would come to ask Qi Jingyan's opinion. Although, the young master usually just nodded and shook his head.

    The people inside watched a group of villagers rush in and immediately understood the situation. Li Mudao: "Everyone, we have no malicious intentions. We are returning to N City, and we just pass by here to borrow."

    "Borrow? I think it's for food."

    "That is, if you dare to take the food of the young master, don't even think about it." Get out of here."

    "Don't think that the young master is easy to bully alone, the people in our Wangjia Village are not easy to bully."

    "Put down the young master's food and leave here."

    "Li Mu, don't talk to them, just call out Got it."