207Sanitary Pads-208 Wang Ming Gives Clothes-209HanTiantian is Sweet

"It's to inject wood-type abilities into corn kernels." Qi Jingyan began to introduce the principle of corn pellet bullets, "Then when the bullets are shot out, there will be friction in the air, and when they hit the zombies, there will be an impact. The ability will explode, so that the zombies can be killed."

"That's it." Commander Jiang understood, and so did the other high-level people, "Our military department will focus on the research and development of corn, but there is no corn at present. When there are corn kernels, please ask Yanyan to come and help."

Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan.

Qi Chuan said: "No problem, Yanyan has already taught this to other wood-type supernatural beings, and the military department can also hire other wood-type supernatural beings."

"Okay, you guys go out first." Commander Qi said.

"Then let's go first." Qi Chuan led Qi Jingyan by the hand.

Leaving the military building, Qi Chuan said: "The military does not have corn kernels, and the crops have not been cultivated. If they ask you for corn in private, you have to say no, you know?" Qi Chuan is afraid that those people will find Qi Jingyan in private.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan nodded, and then added, "The corn outside is different from mine. My corn has light energy in it, and if it is injected with wood energy, the two kinds of energy will explode, so the power is great. I haven't tried the corn outside, so I don't know if it can be used as a bullet." "The corn seeds collected in your space before are ordinary seeds. We are going to sweep the streets tomorrow. You can go together and try this kind of bullets. ." Qi Chuan said. "Okay. Shall we go to sweep the mall?" Qi Jingyan asked enthusiastically. He hasn't gone out to sweep the streets for a long time, but he really misses the pleasure of collecting things. After lunch, the Tiger Roar team started meeting again. "There are 42 people in four groups. Are you all equipped with guns?" Qi Chuan asked. "We originally had 27 people. After we left the military headquarters, we didn't hand in our guns." Yan Kai said. "I have." Qi Jinghui said.

"Wu Zai and I also have them." Jiang Haiyang said, "Our original police force already had guns." In other words, the others did not.

Qi Chuan said: "From now on, everyone is equipped with a gun. In order to facilitate the spawning of bullets, your guns are all of the same model. I will confiscate all the guns in your hands."

"Ah?" Everyone didn't understand.

"Yanyan, take out the guns we prepared before the meal." Qi Chuan said.

"En." Qi Jingyan took out a wooden box from the space, which was full of guns.

"There are 42 guns in total, one for each person. The team members who can't shoot sweep the streets and come back to practice. The members of the team are either born in the military or come out of the police force. Almost all of them can use guns. You can ask them for advice." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes." Miao Miao and others who didn't know how to use a gun responded.

"Next is the bullet." Qi Chuan said, "Yanyan, take out the corn kernels."

"Yes." Qi Jingyan had no idle corn kernels, so he took out 20 corn kernels.

"Wu Zai and Miao Miao come up, will you spawn corn pellet bombs now?" Qi Chuan said.

"Captain, I will. Young Master Yanyan taught us in the morning." Miao Miao said.

"I will too." Wu Zai said.

Qi Chuan nodded: "In the future, the task of distributing bullets to each group will be handed over to you. Miao Miao is in charge of the first and second groups, and Wu Zai is in charge of the third and fourth groups. Each group has 20 corn pellets per day. 20 Corn can produce about 8,000 corn pellets, which is half a month's worth."

"Corn pellets?" Someone was puzzled, "Captain, we don't understand this, what does it mean?"

"I don't understand Ask Lin Feng, he will explain." Qi Chuan said, "By the way, tomorrow we will go to sweep the streets together, and we will go with words, so everyone must actively collect materials, no matter what."

"Yes."

One more thing, because the capital base issued two reports a few days ago, so the capital base will have representatives from other bases arriving one after another in the past few days. The types of supernatural abilities are all kinds of strange things. If you don't know others, don't make trouble easily.

"Jing Hui, old friends from the base in N City will also come." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes, we understand."

Qi Jinghui chuckled, "We can meet them."

The next day, Tiger Roar's four-car team set out to collect supplies.

I went to a relatively large supermarket in the capital. It belongs to the large supermarket at the junction of urban and rural areas. It has five floors and is surrounded by leisure plazas such as shopping malls. There is also a bookstore. The books in the bookstore were collected by Qichuan and the others last time.

"Yanyan, you can use the bullets spawned by ordinary corn seeds." Qi Chuan said, yes. Qi Jingyan changed the bullets in the bullet slot. Is there a big difference between space corn pellet bullets and ordinary corn pellet bullets?

"Get out of the car, Yanyan will collect the car, everyone take care of the wood-type supernatural beings, and contact us on the walkie-talkie at any time." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes."

When the military vehicle stopped, zombies surrounded him. The supernatural powers took the lead, especially the fire supernatural powers. Yang Hao and Zou Chang were very imposing. After seeing Xiao Sheng's abilities, the two of them have been thinking of ways to innovate, create their own moves, and at the same time find ways to increase the heat of the flames like Xiao Sheng did.

In fact, this is indeed the case. For fire-type supernatural beings, the heat of the flame is the real lethality.

Bang... bang bang.

"This bullet is very useful, it's great."

"There are only 20 bullets a day, so save a little when you use it."

"Remember to dig crystal cores to protect wood-type supernatural beings." The team leaders suggested.

"Miao Miao, don't rush too fast. Don't be impatient." Qi Jinghui said, "Jing Ling, you and Miao Miao will take care of each other."

"Good brother."

"There are a lot of zombies at the entrance of the supermarket, everyone pay attention." Mouse reminded.

The four groups of teams have plenty of firepower. But at the same time, when Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan tried to use ordinary corn pellet bombs, they quickly discovered the difference from space corn pellet bombs. It's powerful, but not powerful enough to blow the zombie's head off with one shot. You need to make up a few more shots.

But in this way, the abilities injected by the wood-type abilities were wasted. Therefore, in the future, space corn pellet bombs should be used as the main weapon, and ordinary corn pellet bombs should be used as backup.

"Everyone enters the supermarket, and earth-type supernatural beings build a soil wall to block the entrance of the supermarket." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes."

Fang Lingling and Damu built an earthen wall to block the entrance of the supermarket, preventing zombies from entering. But... the light is a bit dim, I can't see clearly, what should I do?

"Mice, where is the switch?" Qi Chuan asked.

"I'll take you there," said the mouse.

"Okay, the rest of the people are here to stand by, don't act."

"Yes."

Ten minutes later, Mouse and Qichuan came back, but the lights were not on.

"There is no problem with the electric switch. There is a problem with the circuit. We have to be careful." Qi Chuan reminded, "Miaozi, take a look and see if there are flashlights and batteries in the daily necessities section of the supermarket. Others pay attention to safety."

"Yes."

The spirit of the mouse The ability has a limited range, and the living area cannot be seen from the position in front of it, and after walking a certain distance, the mouse said, "I see, there is a flashlight."

"If you have a few, take a few, and put the extra words in the space. "

Yes."

"Groups three and four go upstairs, and the mouse leads the way. Group two organizes all the things that can be collected, and collects them in words." Qi Chuan said.

"yes."

The strength of the first group and the second group is relatively high. It will be safer if there are rats leading the way. But there are things that can be used, such as soap, bowls and chopsticks, spoons, socks, and even sanitary napkins

. When Qi Jingling and others were holding sanitary napkins, their faces were still very red.

On the second floor, there are home appliances and clothing, and three groups and four groups of people are packing.

Zombies don't like to stay in one place, not even in a dark place, they like to go outside and look for food. Moreover, the end of the world has gone through three months, even if there were zombies in the supermarket at the beginning, they should go out now, so when collecting this big supermarket, it went very smoothly.

It's just: "Wait a minute." The mouse said.

"I saw a lot of dead rats upstairs," said the rat.

"The corpse of a mouse? Are you sure it's not a human corpse?" Cheng Ji asked. It's not that they don't believe in mice, they are in the same group, and usually cooperate very well, and their success is just a joke.

The mouse rolled its eyes: "Only a person as tall as the team leader is like a mouse."

Everyone laughed after hearing this.

The group leader is indeed tall.

"Could the team leader from the high school go check it out?"

"Just kidding." Chengji immediately admitted, "I was wrong, the mouse, we have a problem, it's a family conflict, don't let these bastards see my joke." These

words... ...too ambiguous. But Chengji didn't take advantage of Mice. For him, family conflicts refer to conflicts among group members, and a group is a big family.

Although the mouse was also joking, the observation did not stop and continued. Then he said again: "There are a lot of rat corpses, I think there may be a problem up there."

"Captain, shall we withdraw?"

Qi Chuan thought for a while: "Jing Ling, you are invisible, go up to see the situation, we are waiting at the stairs you."

"Okay, no problem."

After a while, Qi Jingling came down, and before she could speak, she squatted aside and vomited. Seeing this, Miao Miao took out mineral water from her backpack. "Rinse your mouth."

"Thank you." Qi Jingling spat for a while, rinsed his mouth, and then he got better, "There are a lot of rat corpses on it, all over the floor, and no other problems have been found. Look at that, the rats He must have been killed."

"Is there anything else?" Qi Chuan asked.

"I didn't see it." Qi Jingling replied. "Three groups and four groups go downstairs

to stand by. One group and two groups go up with me. Be careful, everyone.

"

Thanks to the flashlight, I can see the scene they describe. Sure enough, there were a lot of dead rats, and I don't know how they died, or who killed them.

Now is the end of the world, and many people will take away the rat meat after killing the rat, but now the rat meat is thrown here, and it still smells rotten.

Judging from the size, some are still mutant mice.

"Yang Hao, use the fire ability to burn the mouse corpse." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes."

"Lingling, go collect some clothes and start a fire." Yang Hao said.

"Good."

"Come two people to help me move the rat corpses from other places, thank you." You can't burn them one by one.

"I'll come."

"I'll come too."

The collection that was quickly collected, the good mouse that burned the mouse.

After they left, they extinguished the flames so that the supermarket would not be burned.

The people in three groups and four groups were relieved to see that they had come down safely.

After leaving the supermarket, they took over the nearby shopping malls. "Let's harvest the mountain another day." Zou Chang said, "There may be a lot of seasonal fruits on the mountain."

"Go to the zoo." Qi Jingyan said, "Mutated animals have a lot of meat."

Recently they eat meat every day, although one meal It's only a few bucks each, but that's meaty too, tasted it. Now hearing Qi Jingyan say that there is a lot of meat, everyone's heart is moved. In the last days, who would dislike a lot of meat.

"Go."

"I'll go too."

"Captain, let's go."

People who have killed mutant animals seem to feel that the mutant animal incident in Tucheng County is far away. Now that Qi Jingyan mentioned it, everyone remembered the barbecue at that time, and it tasted really good.

"I think of roasting mutated animal meat." Jiang Haiyang said, "But when it comes to killing mutated animals, it's still the young master and Qi Shao who are mighty, have you ever killed them?" the team members asked curiously. "I did. At that time, the base in Tucheng County was attacked by about 600 mutated animals. Because there were not enough military vehicles, the common people were sent away first, and nearly 6,000 soldiers stayed. As a result, when our supernatural beings went to support, after a In the evening, more than 2,000 soldiers died." Jiang Haiyang said. Hearing this, the veteran members of the Tiger Roar team felt very uncomfortable.