33The Animal Attacks

"Close the door, put down the iron door."

    "Close the door quickly."

    "There are so many animals, what should I do?"

    "That's... that's a snake." A snake five or six meters long is not scary, but it is scarier than a grown man To have a thick body, even a boa constrictor is not so thick.

    Someone swallowed, and their legs trembled in fright. Not only snakes, but also other animals such as tigers are larger than normal animals.

    The people from the gas station team immediately locked the glass door and pulled down the iron door.

    Inside the store, there was only the sound of panting.

    But it wasn't enough, they all knew that the door couldn't stop the animals.

    "What's going on? Why are so many animals running out?" Zou Chang asked.

    "It should be animals from the nearby wildlife park." The gas station team said humanely, "The zombies are rampant, what's so strange about running out of the zoo?"

    "They...do they bite?" Fang Lingling pulled Yang Hao's hand Clothes, hiding behind him. She wasn't afraid to fight zombies, but when she saw those super powerful wild animals, she was so frightened that her legs had no strength.

    Zombies are disgusting, but they are the same size as humans, but those animals are different, like Fang Lingling, the three of them are not as thick as tigers.

    Will it bite? Everyone thinks it will.

    Qi Chuan looked at Qi Jingyan: "A mutant animal?" He remembered what Qi Jingyan said before.

    Yang Hao also remembered the past, and couldn't help frowning: "How do you know it's a mutant animal?"

    Qi Jingyan didn't speak.

    Lin Senyun snorted: "People will become supernatural beings, so what's so strange about animals mutating?"

    Everyone thought about it, and it was the same reason.

    "Young Master Qi, what should we do?" Li Mu asked, "We have to find a way now."

    Roar...

    The deafening roar of the tiger resounded.

    Everyone's heart trembled.

    "Is there a back door here? Go through the back door." Qi Chuan asked the gas station team.

    "No back door," said the gas station team.

    "Tear down the window, jump out of the window." Said, Qi Chuan walked towards the kitchen. But bang... the door was hit, and it was about to be unstoppable, and it was too late to tear down the kitchen window.

    "Go upstairs." Qi Chuan said, "Are there any windows upstairs?" He asked while running upstairs.

    "Yes, they are anti-theft windows."

    Anti-theft windows are not easy to remove.

    "The supernatural and the strong will dismantle the anti-theft windows with me, and the others will move the things in the room to block the stairs, so hurry up." On the second floor, Qi Chuan chose the nearest room. Because the gas station is built in the wild, the anti-theft measures are very good.

    "One... two... three..." In the room, everyone broke the security window together.

    Bang... The anti-theft window has not yet been broken, and something is hitting the glass door of the balcony on the second floor.

    "Snake...the snake is crawling up." Someone pissed out of his pants in fright.

    The head of the snake was hitting the glass, it was so fierce.

    "Fang Lingling, use your supernatural power." Li Mu blocked the stairs with others, turned sideways, watched the snake hit the glass next to him, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, the snake should be along the wall Climb up.

    Fang Lingling came back to her senses: "I... I dare not go over." She was afraid that when she passed, the snake would smash the glass and bite her.

    "Do you want to die?" Li Mu shouted loudly.

    "I..."

    Bang... The sound of the

    gunshot was so soft that everyone didn't pay attention.

    Hiss... the snake spit out the snake letter, and then fell backwards.

    "What's wrong?"

    "What happened to the snake? Did it fall?"

    "It was shot by a gun."

    Someone saw Qi Jingyan holding a gun. It's just that they didn't know that it was a toy gun. The sound of the toy gun was very soft, which was different from the real gun, so they didn't notice the sound of the gun.

    Li Mu narrowed his eyes, he didn't expect that the boy had a gun.

    Qi Jingyan was also stunned. When he hit a zombie before, he could blow the zombie's head with one shot, but when he hit the snake just now, the broad bean didn't blow the snake's head. When he hit the snake's head, the broad bean was ejected.

    Qi Jingyan walked over and picked up the broad beans on the ground. Then he walked to the place where the glass was smashed... "Young master, be careful..." Lin Senyun shouted.

    The snake slammed in from the outside and pounced on Qi Jingyan.