74About to leave

"Qi Jingyan's pet has power." The third sound in the room belongs to Li Mu. Li Mu is a smart man, but the end of the world suddenly let him expand himself. This time, he learned a lesson and calmed down. Yesterday, he was crazy and wanted to avenge Qi Jingyan. He went to A1306. Qi Jingyan was not there and asked someone to fight with Hao Linfeng, but he really didn't have the courage to kill Hao Linfeng.

After Li Xi came back last evening, he took over the wooden power for him. Now his hand is intact. Fortunately, he was reluctant to throw away the cut arm, otherwise the arm would not be picked up.

"Qi Jingyan's pets have powers, from mutant animals without crystal nuclei to crystal nuclei to power, which shows that animals are evolving. The future home must be mutant animals, zombies and human beings, so mutant animals and zombies are enemies of human beings. Li Xi answered Li Mu, "So, as enemies, should we first understand mutant animals and study mutant animals?"

"What do you mean?" Li Dao narrowed his eyes.

Li Xi raised the corners of her mouth: "If the Qi family wants to sit up, they want to consolidate their position more, and let them hand over Qi Jingyan's pets for research at the base. Without pets, Qi Jingyan only has spatial powers and wooden powers, which is not a fear. That pet was so awesome that he blushed when he saw it.

"But there are no research institutes and no researchers in our base." Li Dao Road.

"If you look for it, you will have it." Li Xi doesn't care.

"Do you have a goal?" Seeing what he said, Li Dao was curious, "Who are you looking for?"

"Before the end of the world, the virus was wantonly. The country set up a special research institute on the virus. As far as I know, the research institute was on the island of Noyama Island. We went to find those researchers on the island and asked them to use it for us." Li Xidao.

"Maybe they have been secretly picked up."

"I'll know when I go there."

"Then you can arrange it."

"Uh-huh."

Li Xi's plan has just begun, and it can't be changed to Qi Jingyan. The young master is ready to leave Ningxiang Base.

"To collect the nucleus?" Qi Jinghui listened to Hao Linfeng's plan, "It's feasible."

At Ningxiang Base, the cores that can be collected are limited, and more than 100 power users want crystal nuclei. The demand for crystal nuclei is very large, and it is really suitable to go to other bases.

"Oh. If you want the power of attorney of the base, I will ask Grandpa to issue it to you immediately, but the power of attorney alone can't. I'll go to the commander. I have the army's certificate that your safety is more secure. It's better to send two officers with you. After all, in the obvious face, you are sending the crystal nuclear use report on our behalf.

"Qi Da Shao is thoughtful." It was worthy of Qi Jinghui, and immediately understood the benefits of this matter to the Qi family. Hao Linfeng admired him a little.

"But there is another thing that needs the help of Mr. Hao." Qi Jinghui Road. He didn't look down on Hao Linfeng because he was an ordinary person. After all, Hao Linfeng was a member of Qijia in B City. If the third brother goes to other bases to deliver reports, he will definitely pass through City H.

His eldest sister, Qi Jingling, my dragon and phoenix twin sister, went to H City to find her boyfriend after the end of the world. I should have told my third brother about this, but he won't understand what I said about him.

Jing Ling's boyfriend studied for postgraduate study in H City. They got engaged before the end of the world. His boyfriend was the prince of the mayor's family. Later, after the end of the world, local forces and local governments created this base.

The Qi family became one of the leaders of the power, and half of the relationship was due to the support of the mayor. After the establishment of the base, the mayor immediately issued a task to find his son, and my sister Jing Ling went.

Hao Linfeng understands what he means. Whether it's because of the Qi family or because of true feelings, Qi Jingling is the most suitable person. Don't worry, after going to H City, the young master and I will inquire about it.

"Wait a minute, I'll get a picture of my Jingling. I don't think my third brother will recognize Jingling."

After Qi Jinghui took the photo and handed it to Hao Linfengneng, he went to the military commander of Ningxiangji District and reacted to him: "Our Qi family wants to send my third brother to other bases to send reports of crystal nuclei and wood powers. With this report, it is of great benefit to other superpowers to improve their powers and reduce casualties. And because this was discovered by my third brother, it is most appropriate to appoint him."