189 Fang Lingling's Brain Hole-190

"Why? I'm also one of the representatives, so I can't express my own opinion? Didn't Master Qi say that? Ask us what we think, and I'll tell you what I think." Fang Bo's wife said.

"Young Master Qi, what do you think?" Master Qi asked. When Qi Chuan came back from the capital base, he must have his own ideas, so Master Qi wanted to hear his opinion.

"First of all, I will tell you the situation of the capital base. The capital is different from N city, and also different from H city. Before the end of the world, there was a very clear distinction between the rich and the common people. That is to say, money, power and family status are very important. It is very important. After the end of the world, the military department directly governs the base, but it is still related to the division of power before the end of the world. Of course, every base likes the supernatural beings, but the power of the military department is above the superhuman.

The Ministry will not give up the rules because of a supernatural person. But in N City, so this is the difference between a small city and the capital. For example, at the base in N City, it was under the jurisdiction of Qi Family, Li Family and other forces. But in The Capital Base, Armed Forces Department, Logistics Department, Equipment Department and other departments are under separate jurisdiction.

"Secondly, if you want to stand out in the Capital Base and gain a respected status, you must first prove yourself. For example..." Qi Chuan looked at Fang Bo's wife, "At the base in N City, Mrs. Fang can be regarded as a character because of her relationship with the Qi family. The villagers in Wangjia Village are simple and honest, and Mrs. Fang can also be called a noble lady. But at the capital base, Miss Fang can't support you. "His eyes were cold, and the indifference and disdain in his bones were very obvious.

Either Qi Chuan looked down on her, or Mr. Qi went to the capital base, that is, an ordinary person, nothing. However, Mr. Qi has The grandson of Qi Jinghui also has the grandson of Qi Jingyan. No matter how the Qi family abandons Qi Jingyan, if Mr. Qi goes to the capital base, Qi Jingyan will not ignore him.

Fang Bo's wife shrinks her neck.

The corners of Qi Chuan's mouth curled up slightly: "I want to build a private army. Although my father is a marshal, he has already retired. The last marshal, everyone respects him, so he will also participate in the general meeting of the base and provide advice. The current power of the Qi family is divided into two parts, one is the power of the military department before my father retired, and the other is the government in the hands of my elder brother The power of the Qi family."

"The Qi family's main family, collaterals, and the Cheng family and Yan family that were attached to the Qi family before the end of the world are not counted. The military currently has two military regions with about 40,000 people. My elder brother was the capital city before the end of the world. Chief, although he has government power in his hands, these powers are mainly due to the influence of my father's power in the military department. If there is no power in the military department, I don't know how they will stand in line. No more than 40,000 soldiers."

"I left the military headquarters and set up the Tiger Roar Team privately. Currently there are only about 30 people, and they are not supernatural beings. This is a private army that I want to expand. Compared with the military department and the government, It will become our strength more firmly. After all, no one knows what will happen after the end of the world. We can't rely on the military and the government. One step further, the end of the world will produce heroes. The end of the end of the world, the country does not exist, the military And the government does not exist, and the future world will be divided by strength. At that time, no one can be the master of the country. What do you think?"

Qi Chuan has ambitions, but his ambition is to strengthen his own power and better protect Protect yourself, protect those you care about, and protect your relatives and friends. Instead of letting yourself be the master.

To be honest, the end of the world, the awakening of supernatural powers, isn't it just to make supernatural beings heroes of the last days? Whether it is Qi Jinghui, Jiang Haiyang, etc., N City has no place for them to stand, and there are H City and S City outside, but they are outsiders, and they can only depend on others, and become the little brother who looks at others. Instead of relying on others, it is better Follow Qi Chuan in terms of identity and ability, Qi Chuan can be higher than them, and they can accept it willingly.

"I won't go to the capital base." Jiang Haiyang's father said, "I will stay here and continue to cultivate brother Wang's crop business. If the cultivation is good, I will become your backing."

"I'm not going either." Master Qi said, "I'm an old man, but I'll be a burden to you if I go. I'm also here to cultivate crops."

"I'm not going either." Qi Chengdao, "I don't have supernatural powers I need Jing Hui and Jing Ling to earn supplies to support me when I go."

They were the top figures in N City before the end of the world, standing at the top of the pyramid in N City, they also know the current situation best. The purpose of setting up the N city base was to seize the post-apocalyptic rights. But even though it has become a burden now, he is unwilling to go to the capital base to look at people.

"I'm not going either." Fang Qiong said, "Jing You and I are here, Jing Yan, you...you have time to visit mom."

Qi Jingyan glanced at Fang Qiong, but did not speak.

"From now on, you can come once a quarter. If something happens here, you can contact me by telegram immediately. I brought a telegraph machine here." Qi Chuan said.

"Really? That's great." Jiang Haiyang's mother's eyes lit up, "This way we can contact you as soon as possible."

"This telegraph is good." Master Qi also agreed.

Regarding the Fang family... everyone unanimously ignored it. Fang Bo's wife is too contrived and has no friends in the village. But going to the base, although she did it, she is not an idiot. Qi Chuan said so, of course he didn't want her to go.

And...Fang Lingling doesn't want her to go either.

Because... it's holding you back.

"I'll go too." Qi Jingling said.

"Of course, if you don't go, why don't you stay here and be an old girl?" Qi Cheng joked.

"Dad." Qi Jingling blushed.

"All three of us will go." Mouse said instead of him, Damu and Pigeon.

"En." Qi Jingyan was very happy to hear that they were going. In fact, they were also in Qi Chuan's plan.

"I'm not going." Lin Yingying said, "I'm staying here. The base has a need, and someone will take care of it." She has seen through love and love, and just wants to find a quiet place to continue the rest of her life.

Therefore, the list of supernatural beings has 10 people: Qi Jinghui, Qi Jingling, Yang Hao, Zou Chang, Fang Lingling, Mouse, Damu, Pigeon Shi Wenang, Ren Haoming. (Shi Wenang and Ren Haoming are the police force of two supernatural beings who followed Qi Jinghui: Jiang Haiyang and Wu Zai. The rest of the police force without supernatural powers stayed behind. They followed Master Qi to cultivate crops as the armed forces of Wangjia Village.

Stay Butler Wang is also there.

In the evening, Uncle Wang politely cooked a rich farewell dinner for everyone.

After dinner, Uncle Wang put some shochu from the family into Qi Jingyan's space. There are six bottles in total, each weighing 100 catties They were all given by people in the village these days, and two bottles of aged red bayberry wine, also packed in 100 catties, were given by villagers from other villages when they went to sweep the mountains

. The harvest from the mountains, such as fruits, snake meat, fish meat, etc., were left in Wangjia Village. Before leaving, Uncle Wang asked Lin Yingying to live in his own house, and asked her to take care of Wang's housekeeper and help out. Take it. Uncle Wang was mainly worried that Steward Wang would become soft-hearted as she got older.

And Lin Yingying is a fire-type supernatural being, and no one in Wangjiacun dared to show her face. Through this period of getting along, Uncle Wang also saw Lin Yingying clearly She is a girl who seems to be indifferent, but she is hardworking and hardworking, and she will not take advantage of others.

At 2 o'clock in the morning the next day, everyone got up and set off. With the experience of the day, everyone set the itinerary for the evening, when it is cool at night It's like riding the wind and waves.

The little yellow chicken ate 300 first-level crystal nuclei, and its body expanded to 3 square meters, which is more than enough to accommodate 17 people. When we first sat on the back of the little yellow chicken, everyone was a little nervous and held on tightly. The feathers of the little yellow chicken.

Fortunately, the little yellow chicken is not a real little yellow chicken, and its hair is not easy to catch, otherwise the little yellow chicken will be bald, and it must be angry because there is a pregnant woman on its back. The little yellow chicken flies a little slowly. The original 4 hours It took 5 hours to fly. By seven o'clock in the morning, we arrived in the capital. But instead of going directly to the base, they chose a remote place to come down and drove back to the base like when they went to Wangjiacun.

"What about Mr. Little Yellow Chicken? It's so big, it can't fit in the car." An Han asked concerned.

Being cared by the beautiful woman, the little yellow chicken is very useful.

Qi Jingyan stretched out his hand and directly grabbed the little yellow chicken into the space, without even having time for the little yellow chicken to bark.

Then, a group of people were stunned.

"Third brother, can you hold a living person in your space?" Qi Jinghui asked curiously.

Fang Lingling swallowed, it was so scary. What if she offends Qi Jingyan and is captured by Qi Jingyan into the space? Some chilly.

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "No, I can only pretend to be a little yellow chicken."

"Why can I only pretend to be a little yellow chicken? Can other live mutated animals also work?" Jiang Haiyang was curious.

"No." Qi Chuan found a reason, "The little yellow chicken was originally a fertilized egg, which was collected by Yanyan in the space, and was later born in the space, so although it is a mutated chicken and is alive, it is not the same as the egg. The space resonates, and other living things will die immediately if they are caught in the space."

"Wow, the birth of the little yellow chicken is really not easy." Zou Chang said. Although he had a bad relationship with Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan, they fled to Wangjia Village together, and now he joined Qi Chuan's private army, so chatting is not as embarrassing as before.

"Humans are inferior to birds." Yang Hao replied.

Fang Lingling breathed a sigh of relief, she was really afraid that Qi Jingyan would grab her into the space and lock her up. No...wait...Qi Chuan said just now that living things will die immediately after being caught, that is, people can be caught and then turned into corpses? Fang Lingling became even more afraid when she thought about it.