73 110,000 PK VALUE PLUS MORE

"Okay, I'll give you a pack." Hao Linfeng Road. Cookies are collected from the gas station. There are four boxes and 50 packs per box.

"Thank you." The little boy took the biscuits and did not leave, but ate them next to Hao Linfeng. He is very smart and knows that he will be robbed if he walks away, and no one dares to rob next to the stall owner.

After a while, the martial arts coach came back, and 15 people came. They are a team. After the end of the world, they escaped from the martial arts school together and lived together at the base.

"Look, it's here." The martial arts coach said to his teammates.

"There are many kinds of materials."

"I didn't expect that the materials of the end of the world could be so rich."

"What should we change?"

The martial arts team of 15 people is still very large. This morning, the water room treated mutant animal meat and began to make bone soup at noon. Because it was provided for free and everyone could get it, no one was on a mission today, and the base was very lively.

"We don't have enough chicken to eat, two chickens?"

"How many crystal nuclei do the two chickens get?"

"Stewed potatoes with chicken and some green vegetables."

"Boss, chicken, potatoes, green vegetables, how to trade these?"

"Ten crystal nuclei per serving." Hao Linfeng said, "Half of the five cores, and so on."

There were a total of 15 people in the martial arts team. When everyone gathered together, there were 30 crystal nuclei. They calculated, and the leading martial arts coach said, "Two chickens, one potato."

"Okay." Hao Linfeng received 30 crystal nuclei and handed them to Qi Jingyan.

Qi Jingyan took out two chickens and eight potatoes from the space warehouse.

Later, 13 crystal nuclei were traded one after another, and the scene became deserted.

Hao Linfeng said, "Little young master, we can post a trading announcement so that they can come directly to A1306 to trade the crystal nucleus."

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Little young master, I have another idea. The use of the crystal nucleus will be made public soon, but other bases don't know. Why don't we go to other bases to trade crystal nuclei?" Hao Linfeng said, "It's just that it's dangerous to go to other bases to trade crystal nuclei. If you know that you have so many materials on you, it may be bad for you." At Ningxiang Base, the Qi family is powerful, so the young master is very safe.

"Go." Qi Jingyan said that he was not afraid of danger.

"However, I also have an idea." Hao Linfeng added, "Ningxiang Base found the use of crystal nuclei, and there are so many people who know it. Even if the powers of the base deliberately conceal it, there are also people in the base, and the people in the army will definitely send messages to other bases. Therefore, if the young master wants to other bases to collect the crystal nucleus, he can take Ningxiang Base about the crystal nucleus. The manual is reported in the past, so it's safer."

It's so complicated that Qi Jingyan can't understand it again.

Qi Jingyan's trading stall was deserted. They packed up the supplies and set up the stall and went to the middle-aged boss's daily necessities store.

"Bathtub? Yes, but the quantity is not large. Come here to have a look. The middle-aged boss took them to another store, "This is the bathtub."

When Hao Linfeng asked about the trade goods, the middle-aged boss refused: "It's my honor for Qi San Shao to like it. Just come here often in the future. Just give me a long face."

The day before yesterday, Qi Jingyan cut off Li Mu's arm. Who didn't know about it in the commercial street, but the progress was unexpected. It was immediately rumored that the cruel teenager was the third young master of the Qi family. Moreover, the middle-aged boss's sister and Fang Lingling's eldest brother knew more about the news.

Qi Jingyan was never polite to others, but he would not take advantage of others. Taking their bathtub, he took out a cheetah and 120 kilograms of cheetah meat, even if he didn't eat it for trading too much. Hao Linfeng immediately said, "The young master, give the boss a bag of mutton."

Seeing the cheetah, the middle-aged boss did not have the courage to take advantage of Qi Jingyan. Hearing Hao Linfeng say this, he immediately agreed: "Yes, yes, yes, mutton is good, mutton is good."

Qi Jingyan put away the cheetah again and gave him a bag of jin of mutton.

Back to A1306, Qi Jingyan asked Hao Linfeng to install a bathtub. There is no need for cement or installation of natural water, as long as the sewer is connected.

After the bathtub is installed, it's lunch time.

During lunch, Hao Linfeng said, "Little young master, let's dispose of the cheetah meat in the afternoon."

"Uh-huh."

Li family

"Yesterday's mission to rescue soldiers from Tucheng County increased the power of the Qi family in the base again. What do you think?" Li Dao took a sip of smoke and asked Li Xi around him.

"As soon as the report on the crystal nucleus and wood power comes out, it will be more difficult for the Li family to gain a foothold at the base." Li Xi said, "However, I have an idea."

"You said." Li Dao has always been trusted and proud of this son.

The Tucheng County base was attacked by nearly 600 mutants, including only 20% of the mutants with crystal nuclei. But..." Li Xi paused, and a fierce flash in his eyes flashed, "But none of these nearly 600 mutant animals has only power."