26

Qi Jingyan's original meaning was that he would do something for himself, and he would give him something. If Lin Senyun wanted mineral water, he would return the apple to him, just like in his previous life, he used his body to seal the magic sword. Those people Feed him and feed him. But seeing Lin Senyun's incomprehensible expression, he withdrew his hand and gave him a bottle of mineral water.

    "Thank you, young master." Lin Senyun took the mineral water and took two sips to quench his thirst. Mineral water is also precious and should not be greedy.

    When it was almost six o'clock, everyone left the classroom one after another, because it was time for dinner. At noon, something happened in the canteen. The supply of lunch was in short supply. There were too many people eating, and the food was not easy to control, so those who went late did not have lunch at all. Later the cafeteria provided them with a packet of biscuits. But a pack of biscuits is not enough to eat. So when it was almost time for dinner, everyone left early.

    Lin Senyun also had this idea. Seeing that Qi Jingyan had no intention of leaving, he reminded: "Young master, let's go to the cafeteria first. There will be a shortage of food at noon, and it will definitely happen at night, so we have to go early."

    Qi Jingyan Shaking his head, he put on his shoes and stood up. "Find a place," he said.

    What? Qi Jingyan's words were too succinct. Lin Senyun thought he had a high IQ, but it was still difficult to analyze his words.

    Qi Jingyan explained lightly: "You said at noon, don't eat in the classroom, choose a place to eat, and you lead me to find a place."

    Lin Senyun's eyes lit up: "Do you have dinner?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    "Let's go, let's go find a place." Thinking of the lunch, Lin Senyun was almost drooling.

    The Tucheng base used to be a school, and the scenery inside is beautiful, so there are naturally many places for leisure. It was easy for Lin Senyun and Qi Jingyan to find a hidden place to eat.

    The two came to the corner of the base, and there were trees planted beside them. If it was normal, someone might wander here. But now is the end of the world, everyone will not run around, and it is dinner at this point, so it is very safe here.

    Lin Senyun took out a clean T-shirt from his backpack and put it on the ground: "Young master, sit here." If you want to take advantage of others, you have to pay. Just from getting along today, he could see that Qi Jingyan is a very clean person.

    Qi Jingyan didn't know what it means to be polite, so of course he just sat down. Then I took out today's dinner: three bowls of rice, vinegared octopus, fried broccoli, custard, cold cucumber, pickled yellow croaker.

    Seeing Qi Jingyan take out these dishes, which were fast food boxes again, but rich in food, a thought suddenly flashed in Lin Senyun's mind. From towels, fruit, meals, everything is prepared in this kid's space. Yes, it's preparation, like knowing the end of the world and coming back, and preparing in advance.

    Of course, these can't explain anything, and there is one thing to confirm. Lin Senyun asked tentatively. "Young master, is it okay for us to eat like this? Food is very precious now, if you eat it today, you may not have it tomorrow. Shall we save a little so that we can eat it tomorrow?"

    Qi Jingyan shook his head and picked up his chopsticks to eat.

    "Then is there enough food in your space?" Li Senyun asked again.

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    "How long can I eat it?" Lin Senyun asked this sentence, his tone was a little eager.

    Qi Jingyan glanced at him and said nothing.

    Lin Senyun realized that it was not good, and he was too anxious. What if the child doesn't like him and doesn't give him food? Unexpectedly, Qi Jingyan said, "20 years."

    What? Lin Senyun was taken aback. What number is 20 years? After 20 years, maybe the end of the world has passed. This kid has prepared food for 20 years? He...does he know that the end times will come? Lin Senyun didn't dare to ask. When some questions are asked, the relationship between two people may change.

    Lin Senyun would rather not know about this problem. He helped Qi Jingyan with work, and Qi Jingyan gave him food.

    However, while being cautious in his heart, he was also faintly curious, who is this little boy? However, Lin Senyun didn't know that Qi Jingyan's thoughts were not so responsible at all. If he asked curiously, Qi Jingyan would answer.

    Qi Jingyan didn't feel anything when he ate the hot meal, he ate like this every day. But eating in Lin Senyun's mouth was different, he almost wanted to cry.

    After dinner, Lin Senyun said: "Master, wait a moment, let's deal with these things." As an IT guy who writes programs, Lin Senyun is not as careless as ordinary science and engineering guys, he is very careful. It's not good to put these leftovers here in case they are found out. So he started digging in the soft soil on one side.

    It's just that he didn't have a hoe to dig a hole, so he found a stone. But the soil here is not loose, and it is a bit difficult to dig a hole with stones. Suddenly, a sharp light appeared in front of him. Lin Senyun fell back in shock, landed on his buttocks, and sat on the ground.

    It turned out that Qi Jingyan took out a knife and gave it to him.