47The young master is very ferocious

Li Mu is in a very good mood today. Originally, I thought the water power was very chicken ribs, but I didn't know that the water resources were polluted yesterday, and the water power suddenly became popular.

Today, he took several people who wanted to make friends with him to a restaurant on the commercial street for a good meal. Unexpectedly, he would meet Hao Linfeng and Qi Jingyan.

The gloomy in Li Mu's eyes flashed by, and then walked to Qi Jingyan with a smile, "You also come to Ningxiang Base. This is the territory of our Li family. If you need my help, please feel free to speak." It sounds like a friend, but in fact, the meaning is all threats.

"Thank you so much." Hao Linfeng gritted his teeth and cut his teeth. Of course, Hao Linfeng remembered that Li Mu pushed Qi Jingyan to wildlife, so he prayed for something wrong.

But this is the Ningxiang base, and the Li family is one of the forces. If they want to live here, they have to put this matter down for the time being.

"Hao Linfeng, why didn't you see Qi Shao?" Li Mu asked. The car drove away that day. He saw Qichuan's arm bitten off by a tiger in the car. Now he didn't see Qichuan. He thought about the possibility that Qichuan was dead?

To be honest, when he saw that Qichuan's hand was bitten by a tiger, there was a kind of excitement in his heart.

"I'm so dead." Hao Linfeng Road.

"Sad condolences." Li Mu showed an embarrassed expression. At the bottom of my heart, I have a plan. It is not a good thing for him to let Qichuan's family know that Qichuan's death has an indirect relationship with him.

In addition to Hao Linfeng and Qi Jingyan who knew about this, only Lin Senyun and Zuo Yue were left. Zuo Yue and Lin Senyun should have seen his push of Jingyan in front of him at that time, and Zuo Yue was still his people, so did Lin Senyun deal with it?

The murderous spirit flashed through Li Mu's eyes.

"Little young master, let's go." Hao Linfeng pulled La Qi Jingyan.

Qi Jingyan didn't say anything and followed Hao Linfeng. Li Mu also turned around and entered the restaurant, but when Li Mu and Qi Jingyan passed by, Qi Jingyan took Li Mu's hand.

"What are you doing?" Li Mu flashed Qi Jingyan's hand.

"Little young master." Hao Linfeng protects Qi Jingyan.

"Roar..." The little tiger roared, but he was too young to pay attention to him.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let go of Master Li."

The people who accompanied Li Mu looked at Qi Jingyan disdainfully.

"This boy doesn't want to follow Master Li, does he?"

Qi Jingyan looked very calm. Whether it was sarcastic or secret, he couldn't understand anyway." I want your arm." Qi Jingyan looked at Li Mudao and rarely said something complete.

Li Mu's heart is tight. He suddenly understood what Qi Jingyan meant. On that day, Qichuan was bitten by a tiger in order to save him. The teenager meant to lose an arm by himself.

"Hahaha..." Li Mu laughed, "I don't measure myself. Good ordinary people are inappropriate. You are looking for death." With that, he stretched out his hand and pushed Qi Jingyan away.

As soon as Li Mu stretched out his hand, the little tiger in Qi Jingyan's arms rushed at him. The sharp fingertips cut Li Mu's shirt, and suddenly blood penetrated out.

"Roar..." The little tiger in Qi Jingyan's arms fiercely shouted at Li Mu.

"Catch this beast for me." Li Mu was so angry. "I thought I wanted to take care of you for the sake of at least we knew each other. It seemed that I was affectionate."