ch.1 Romantic night in the club

This is indian ff
I am not introducing their characters before but you will come to know in the chapter.
Hope you like it.💜🫶

At the Night club/Bar,

A girl wearing a black short dress, Open hair, red lipstick, and light makeup!
The girl was looking very beautiful.! she stood in the corner of the bar!! her friends danced on the stage. the girl smiling and looking around with her gray eyes.

Then a girl comes to that girl, The one who wore a red colour dress was named Isha.

Isha holds that girl's hand and says,
Hey YN why are you standing alone here, let's dance. Come on!!

the girl who stood quietly in the corner in front of the dance floor. It was YN SHAH who came to call her from the dance floor, so it was YN's best friend, Isha.!

Isha mehra: YN 's best friend

YN Shah

(She's my favourite so u can imagine yourself 😉)💜🫰YN was a 20 year old girl,, who is currently a second year student

YN was a 20 year old girl,, who is currently a second year student..
very beautiful in appearance fair complexion, gray eyes, long hair, perfect shape body.

YN's family consisted of her mother and her 15-year-old younger brother.
Today, on the insistence of her friends, YN came out in the night for the first time with them.!

Isha belonged to a rich family, so they came to a big night club..
YN takes a look around and says,
No Isha, y'all dance i don't have to..!

Isha speaks many times but YN relents, giving up, Isha goes back to dance.

In the private room of the same bar,

The atmosphere here was cold, A man of about 25 sitting on the couch like a king.
there were two people standing around him!

That man's name is TAVISH SINGHANIA!