Ch. 30

💜💜

YN reaches Kabir's cottage. She gets down from the car.
Today she was scared to go inside and face Kabir.
YN strengthens herself and goes inside.

Kabir was reading the file sitting on the sofa. Hearing the sound of footsteps, Kabir raises his head and looks. Seeing YN in front of him.

Kabir quickly stands up and goes to her and hugs her

Kabir parting ways with YN : how are you??

YN without any emotion : I'm ok, Then looking around, where are Jimmy and Bhuvi.

Kabir: they have both gone to the movies. Then looking at YN from top to bottom, Tum is tarah?

YN in the middle : Yes, Main is tarah.. I got married after all.

Kabir staring at YN : Kya matlab shaadi hogayi hai? Have you started accepting this marriage?..
Listening to Kabir, YN looks at Kabir's face intently....

YN: I want to know the truth.

Kabir : (confused) which truth?

YN in cold voice: my father's truth!
Kabir's expression changes as soon as he listens to YN.
Fear of something starts appearing on his face. Drops of sweat appear on Kabir's forehead.
Seeing Kabir like this, YN could see her faith breaking.
The trust that YN used to have on Kabir.

YN looking intently at Kabir's face,
KABIR MUJHE SACH JANANA HAI.

Kabir: who told you..

YN loudly in the middle : it's none of your matter.. i want to know the truth. Right now
YN angrily starts looking at Kabir.
Kabir holds YN's hand and takes her to the corner room on the first floor.

The gate of that room was locked.
Kabir takes out the key from his pocket and opens the lock.

Kabir opening the door : Come inside
Kabir comes inside. YN also comes inside after him.
It was dark inside.
Then Kabir turns on the lights.

YN looks all around. Newspaper cuttings were plastered on the walls.
YN looks ahead. It was YN's father's photo on the projector. But he was looking very different in that photo. There was a photo of Tavish next to him.

YN staring in front of her in surprise: what is all this?

Kabir without any emotion : the truth you needed to know. Then going in front of those two photos, Both of them are related to you YN. After listening to Kabir, YN starts looking at Kabir's face.

Kabir : your father PREM SHAH aka SP!!

YN: SP..

Kabir: well known name of underworld SP. was on top once upon a time. But after Tavish stepped into the underworld, he kept on losing.. But even today no one can face SP. No one knows where the SP is.

Kabir looks at YN who was looking at him in shock...

Kabir deep sigh : I choose you agent only so that through you, I could reach the SP. When I came to know that SP has a family. Then I did research and I came to know about you. At that time you were 17 years old.
But I wanted to reach the SP, that's why I gave you training ignoring your age.

YN Slowly looking at Kabir with teary eyes : You used me!!

Kabir with his head down : I'm sorry, At that time I was using you. But now it is not so YN.
I was annoyed with you in the beginning, Because you are the daughter of that SP who has ruined millions of families.
But after knowing you, I realized that you are not like SP.

It was as if YN's brain had stopped working after listening to Kabir's.. she could not understand what to do. She was looking at Kabir crying.

Kabir comes to YN and puts his hand on her shoulder. : My biggest and only mistake was that I sent you to Tavish. You became a part of it even without wanting to.
SP was the ruler once upon a time, YN but today and in future the king is Tavish.
I'm sorry, Because of me you became a part of this world of crime.

YN was listening to Kabir's words. She jerks away Kabir's hand from her shoulders. Kabir starts looking at YN.

YN angrily looking at Kabir : you used me Kabir.. to catch my dad SP.
How can you do this and why me?
Everyone is using me.
You and that Tavish too.
He knows whose daughter I am. He was the one who told me. that dad is alive,
Not today but 2 years back, before falling into the water he said.
Kabir was looking at YN with surprise after listening to her.

YN (crying) : Why did you do this Kabir?
Broke my trust. Mujhe Tod diya. I will not forgive you Kabir.. never..

YN leaves from there...

Kabir sits down on his knees.
Tears come out of Kabir's eyes.

YN runs out of the cottage.
She quickly gets into her car and leaves from there.
Same time, Jimmy who came home with Bhuvik. He had seen YN leaving.

Jimmy to Bhuvik : Bhuvi you go to the room and if you want anything then tell me.

Bhuvi : Ok Bro,
Bhuvik goes to the room.

Jimmy goes to that room in search of Kabir. Jimmy is shocked to see Kabir on his knees.

Jimmy sitting next to Kabir : what happened Kabir?
On seeing Jimmy, Kabir hugs him.

Jimmy caressing Kabir's back : what happened Kabir ? And what was YN doing here.

Kabir heavy voice:  she won't forgive me Jimmy. She came to know everything.
Jimmy understood the meaning of Kabir's words.
Kabir being in this room. And YN goes crying. He was getting it.

Then Kabir suddenly separates from Jimmy. And standing up, he puts his hand on his head.

Jimmy standing up: what happened kabir??

Kabir panicking : YN had said that Tavish had told her about the SP being alive.
that too two years ago. It means.......

Jimmy widens his eyes : it means that....

Kabir in the middle : We have to do something. YN is trapped. Earlier I could not understand anything about this marriage. But now it is understood.

Kabir leaves from there.

Jimmy looking at photos in front : YN, now you have to fight yourself

!BECAUSE YOU ARE TRAPPED!

*************************************************************