ch.18.

💜💜

At this time YN had come out of the washroom. She was wearing a simple night suit.

Standing in front of the dressing table, YN is about to lift the bottle of lotion when she feels someone's grip on her waist

YN raises her head and looks in front, In the mirror, she sees Tavish behind her. YN gets shocked seeing Tavish in her room at this time.

YN: ho....how.. are you here??

Tavish smirk seeing YN Stuttering.

Tavish held YN tightly and put his head on her shoulder and said,
I don't need to see time or place to reach you.

While trying to free herself from Tavish's arms, YN said,
STFU and get out of here...!

Tavish holding YN's left hand and looking at the ring on her ring finger said,
Baby, I didn't go anywhere nor will i go anywhere!
i will always be in your life.!
Saying this, Tavish kisses YN's ring finger...

YN frees herself from Tavish's grip and pushes him away.. Tavish stumbles two steps due to YN's push. He did not expect that YN would push him.
Tavish closes his eyes and rubs his hand on the neck.
Then with a jolt, he opens his eyes and grabs YN by the arms and pulls her to himself.

At this time they were very close. Their noses were touching each other. Both were looking into each other's eyes with intensity.

YN: (hatred) " Kyun vapas aaye ho tum?? Chale Gaye the na to ab kyun???"

Tavish spoke hoarsely,
Baby, "maine Kaha na main Gaya hi nahi tha!"
I always kept an eye on you.
YN's eyes widen with shocked after listening to Tavish.

YN (Stuttering): Wh... What..d...do you mean???

Tavish(evil smile): "sahi soch rahi ho" Baby..
this whole house is under me. there are cameras everywhere.
Saying this, Tavish starts laughing and leaves YN.

YN did not understand anything, YN freez  looking at Tavish. Who was laughing like crazy.

Suddenly YN shouted and said,
How did you do that??

Tavish put his finger on YN's lips,
Shhhh,, Baby.. keep calm otherwise your family will come here! then you have to answer..

YN shook Tavish's hand and said,
answer my questions, how did you do it?
After listening to YN, Tavish sits on the sofa in the room with an evil smile.

Tavish keeps one leg on the other and looks at YN from top to bottom with a mysterious smile. YN was feeling uncomfortable seeing Tavish gaze like this..

Tavish looking at YN in the same way said,
" I really miss you baby"

YN:(angrily), "Tum mujhe batao ki yaha par Camera kaise lage hai"

Tavish:(evil smiling) Baby, you're too innocent.. You thought you would escape from me by changing your house?
that was your stupidity! this house is in my control. you got this house easily because of me.
I have my eyes on you from the day you stepped into this house.
Listening to Tavish's words, YN was just looking at Tavish's face.

Tavish smiles seeing YN's condition and gets up from the sofa and goes to YN.. Tavish running his finger on YN's hand. YN regains consciousness by Tavish's touch.

YN says loudly,
Why you d.........."
Next, YN says something that Tavish holds YN by the waist and closes YN's mouth with the other hand.. YN tries to free herself..

Tavish whispers in YN ears,
" Jiski har saans pe mera haq hai uski har saans par nazar rakhna jaruri hai.'"

Saying this, Tavish kisses YN earlobe. Then looking into YN's eyes he said,
Now quite.. I don't like someone else's loud voice in front of me.
Saying this, Tavish removes his hand from YN's mouth.

YN was looking into Tavish's eyes with hatred.. Tavish looked into YN's eyes and said with an evil smile,
It is a different fun to see hatred for yourself by looking into your eyes.
Listening to Tavish YN turned her gaze other side

Tavish holding both of YN's cheeks with 1 hand
Turning her face towards him, he said angrily,
Next time don't even try to look away from me.
because you can't bear the consequences.
Saying this, Tavish leaves YN's cheeks.

Tavish lifts YN in bridal style and makes her lie down on the bed. And hover over her.

YN said nervously,
What are you doing?? get over me..

Ignoring YN's words, Tavish intertwines both her hands with his own.
YN was looking at Tavish with scared eyes..

Tavish went very close to YN's lips and said in a seductive voice,
I want to kiss, and don't try to protest.
I am also here you are also here and your family is also here.
Saying this, Tavish puts his lips on YN's lips.

Tavish kisses YN very deeply and rudely!
YN was not reacting to anything. She was just lying with her eyes closed.

After about 15 minutes, YN starts having difficulty in breathing  So Tavish separates his lips from YN's lips. YN took a deep breath, looking at Tavish with hatred.

YN with teary eyes,
why are you doing all this??

Tavish said looking YN in the eyes,
Because, " you are my obsession " After listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish with shocked.

Tavish: The moment I saw those gray eyes of yours, the moment i touched you From that moment you became my obsession.
And one more thing, you wanted to destroy my world, no? but Baby, very soon you will be a part of that world. Tavish smirked.

Even before YN could say anything, she felt a prick on her neck, YN looked at Tavish with widen eyes. Tavish had administered an injection to YN.

YN spoke with heavy eyes,
What did you do??.......
With this YN closes her eyes.

Tavish caresses her lips with his thumb,.
Sleep Baby, because tomorrow your life is going to change. then wait a while and say,
FOR FOREVER..
Saying this, Tavish smiles mysteriously....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜