Ch. 111

💜💜

Jaksh and Nikki were standing opposite each other at the construction site.

Jaksh interrupts Nikki: What more can be expected from you?

Nikki narrows her eyes, looking at Jaksh : Oye Junglee insaan Say clearly what you want to say.

Jaksh with a bitter smile : What to say to a person like you, who herself is a murderer, and supports murderers. Bloody Murderer!

Nikki angrily : Oye Junglee insaan.. mind your tongue.. Don't you think you have started speaking too much.
I respect King, but sorry to say, I don't respect you.
Samjhe na, agar dobara kabhi mere baare me bole ya samne bhi aagaye na tooo...

Jaksh in the middle : To kya? so what will you do?
will you hit me? Will you kill me?
Just like your king had killed YN?.

Nikki angrily walks towards Jaksh: you talk a lot junglee insaan.

Jaksh grabs Nikki's hands with one step and pulls her towards him.

Jaksh : how will you kill me will you shoot me? No, there can be a case in this. Then?
Yea, Call it an accident by hitting a car, Ya fir khaayi me dhakel kar suicide bol dena.
ok say tell me, tell me you murderer.

Seeing the opportunity, Nikki snatches her gun from Jaksh, and pushes him : I have been listening to your chatter for a long time. what do you think of yourself?, Jo bhi muh me aa raha hai bake jaa rahe ho.
And I'm warning you last time,
mere matter se jitna ho sake us se bhi kayi jada dur rehna, otherwise mujhe kahin tum dikhe mere aas pas to iss mote ki kasam ek bar bhi nahi sochungi ki tum king ke Bhai ho. Aur vahi par tumhari swarg jaane wali train ka ticket kaat dungi yaad rakhna.
No one will even know anything.
Tum kaise tapke, kiske hatho se tapke.

Nikki spreading both her hands: just everyone will know breaking news Jaksh Singhania, brother of Tavish Singhania is no more, It is not known whether he was murdered, or an accident, or a suicide.
Anyway, your identity is nothing else without the King's brother.
To bache ho bache ki tarah raho
Aaya bada Mera baap banane... Huh..

Nikki goes to the builder.

Jaksh now manages to stand up for himself.
He was getting very angry at Nikki and Nikki's words.

Without thinking anything, he moves towards Nikki without even giving her a chance to understand.

Jaksh turns to Nikki, staring into her eyes, gritting his teeth in anger. : i'm not afraid of your king. Yes i am!  I am your king's brother, this is true and you know what I hate this thing. I hate, hate myself, that I am the brother of a criminal.
Aur tumhare King ke bharose par jeeta nahi hu main.
This Jaksh Singhania can do a lot even without the help of your King.
Would you like to see? To dekho??

Without giving Nikki a chance to understand anything, Jaksh puts his lips on Nikki's.
Roughly starts kissing her.

--------------------------------------------

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish's private cabin room.

Tavish and YN were in each other's arms,
Tavish was stroking YN's hair. YN was watching Tavish for a while.

YN suddenly : i want you.

After listening to YN, Tavish's hand which was moving in YN's hair stops.

YN looking into Tavish's eyes : I want you right now Tavish.