Your mine!

🫰🫰

YN goes to office. She goes to the cabin and sits, then a call comes on the intercom., YN quickly attends the call and goes to her head's cabin.

YN go in,"good morning sir"

Head looking at the YN
"good morning YN, From today onwards you are the personal assistant of the boss.

YN surprised,
But sir, why did you give me such a big post?

Head: I don't even know this, but if the order has come, I will have to accept it. you go to the top floor

YN nodded,
Ok. Sir.
YN leaves the cabin.

YN goes direct to the top floor!
She stands in front of the boss's cabin, then YN takes a deep breath and knocks.

in a cold voice,
Come in!
YN gets scared for a moment after hearing this voice., then she goes inside calming herself.

YN with her head down
Sir, i am YN SHAH your new P.A!
me today..... Saying this, YN raises her head and is shocked to see him in front.
Because in front of her was the same person with whom she had spent the night..

Tavish smiles evilly seeing YN's expression. And gets up from his chair and starts moving towards YN.

YN starts to step back nervously seeing Tavish moving towards her.. YN now collides with the wall behind.
Tavish stands very close in front of YN.

stuttering YN,
Lo..Look whatever happened, I don't know how? How did I get into that room? I don't remember.

YN was still speaking when Tavish kept her finger on YN's lips and silenced her.

Tavish in his cold voice in YN's ear,
You have made a mistake, now you will have to repent.
After speaking, Tavish retreats, YN starts sweating after listening to Tavish's words.

Tavish looks into YN's eyes,
"I want you right now"
After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish with her big eyes.

YN angrily,
what do you mean,

Tavish puts his hand on YN's waist and pulls her closer to him.
"don't get angry baby!! fulfill my wish otherwise it will not be good for your family!
YN starts looking at Tavish in shock.

Tavish Evil smiling,
is your brother in school now, imagine if he falls down the stairs..??
Speaking, Tavish turns on the TV installed in the cabin.

YN's eyes widen when she looks at the TV, a footage was playing on the tv. In which Bhuvik was in school. Bhuvik was standing near the stairs and talking to his friends. There was a sweeper behind him who was staring at Bhuvik.

Seeing this scene, YN's breath gets stuck in her throat. She didn't know how to react....

YN begs in front of Tavish,
Sir, please leave my brother! I'll do whatever you say.. While speaking this tears started flowing from YN's eyes.
On the other hand, listening to YN's words, evil smile comes on Tavish's face.

Tavish wipes YN's tears,
"I want you Right Now!! Are you ready??

YN takes a look at Bhuvik on TV, lowers her head and nods yes.

YN had no choice but to say yes.. She could not lose her brother at any cost. Tavish holds YN's hand and takes her to the private room built in his cabin.

Tavish holding YN by the waist,
you gotta support me baby.
Listening to Tavish, YN raises her head and looks at Tavish with hatred.. But Tavish was not bothered by YN's eyes.

Tavish looks into YN's eyes, moves to her lips.
and puts his lips on YN's lips.
both close their eyes. Tavish was kissing YN like crazy. YN is also forced to support Tavish.

YN was also kissing Tavish. her hands were in Tavish's hair.
After about 20 minutes, Tavish leaves YN lips.
YN was taking deep breaths, she reacts .. then Tavish pushes YN on the bed.. YN falls on her back on the bed, Tavish comes over her.

Tavish takes off YN's clothes one by one., YN was now naked in front of Tavish. then he takes off his clothes too. And starts kissing on YN's neck, collar bone! Tavish was also biting with Kiss which YN's moaning..
Tavish had gone too wild. because of which YN started suffering.. but she doesn't say anything!

Tavish comes on YN's stomach, bites and kisses her.. YN starts moaning.
YN was still Sore because of last night!

After about an hour and a half, Tavish moves away from YN., Tavish makes YN lie on her stomach and starts kissing her on the back.
YN fists the bedsheet.

After a while Tavish lies down next to YN and pulls YN closer to him by her waist..

YN in a tired voice,
Now you will not do anything to my brother, will you??
Tavish smiles listening to YN.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek,
Baby your brother is safe as long as you listen to me. one more thing "now YOU'RE MINE". Only MINE Just keep this thing in your heart and mind! And yeah From today you will stay at my house, saying this, Tavish tucks her hair behind her ear.

YN in shock.
i can't stay at your house! I have my house, I have my family.. this is wrong!

Tavish angrily pressed YN's cheek,
I'm telling you that you'll be with me. you have no right to refuse! got it and This is RIGHT!! Tavish was glaring at YN as he spoke.

YN quickly nods yes.. YN was in pain when Tavish pressed her cheek, Tears welled up in her eyes. But Tavish wasn't bothered about her tears.

Tabish plays with YN's hair for a while and then gets up from the bed and wears his clothes, then dresses YN.. because she was in no condition to move

Tavish placing his hands on her cheeks,
You stay here, we will go home together in the evening! YN does not say anything after listening to Tavish.

Tabish walks out of the room after seeing YN for a moment.. YN started crying on her fate sitting there but there was no one to listen to her.!..

👋👋