Ch.46

💜💜

YN stays in her room the whole day.
In the evening, she also removes the bandage of her leg.
Her leg was fine now, she was able to walk.

Night time..

YN was sitting with her feet in the swimming pool.
She was lost in some thought. then someone picks her up. YN gets flustered by getting up suddenly like this. And she raises her head and looks at Tavish.

YN putting her arms around Tavish's neck.
What was the need for such a sudden lifting?

Tavish taking her to the room: What were you doing near the swimming pool at night? What If you catch cold. Anyway, your body cannot bear the cold.
There was concern in Tavish's voice. Which YN could clearly feel.

YN Looking at Tavish's face: i was just sitting like this. was getting bored so.!

Tavish sitting YN on the bed,
So the plan was to make yourself sick to be entertained?

Saying this, Tavish sits on the bed and watches YN's foot..

Tavish touching her foot:  Wifey, Now there is no pain, is there?

YN, nodding her head: No. By the way, why are you worrying so much about me?

Tavish Looking at YN: It is necessary to worry about my precious Wifey.
The thing is that you are very important to me!

YN does not say anything on Tavish's talk.

Tabish stares at YN's face for some time.

YN raise her 1 eyebrow :What happened?

Tavish without emotion: You were getting bored. na Wifey.

YN confused : Yes then......

Then Tavish stood up from the bed and looked at YN intencity: So there is a good option to remove your boredom. There is a party tomorrow. And you will come with me

YN in confusion: what party??

Tavish Evil Smiling: You'll Know That Tomorrow Wifey!
Saying this, Tavish goes to the washroom.

YN herself: Looking at his smile, something is wrong. What a party it could be. She thinks for a while. Then picking up her phone, she was about to message Kabir that the washroom gate is open.

YN sees Tavish coming towards her.
Tavish approaches YN and snatches the phone from her hand..

YN Staring at Tavish: Give my phone back!

Tavish keeps YN's phone on the night stand. And comes over her on the bed.
YN was looking at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish intertwines both YN's hands with his own on either side of the bed,
Tavish : Wifey, this is our time. So your phone can't come in between us.
Saying, Tavish kisses YN on the cheeks.

Tavish and YN were very close at this time. The hot breath of both was meeting each other. Tavish places his lips on YN's, looking into her eyes. With this both of them close their eyes.

Tavish and YN were kissing each other passionately. After about 15 minutes, the lips of both are separated from each other. Tavish kisses her all over her face. Then starts kissing her neck. She was taking deep breaths with her eyes closed..

Tavish bites YN's neck while kissing. Due to which YN comes to senses.

YN slowly: Tavish.....

But it was as if Tavish could not hear anything.

YN a little louder: TAVISH....... I'm on periods..
Tavish stops on hearing this. He takes deep breaths by putting his head on YN's neck for some time.

After some time, Tavish raises his head and looks at YN. The one who fell asleep just like that. Tavish gets up over YN and lies on his side.. And hugs her to his chest.

Next Morning...

When YN wakes up from sleep. Then Tavish was not in the room. YN takes a bath and goes to Bed.
and picks up her phone. YN sees that Tavish's message has come.

TAVISH MSG : you will not go anywhere today Wifey, and don't dare to disobey me otherwise consequences is not good for you.!

YN's make huh face after reading this.
YN: Blackmailer...

She goes to the second floor. And looks around.

She puts her hand on the railing and says looking down.
I can't do anything.. All four side cameras. If Tavish came to know. That I am thinking of conducting a search operation in his own house. So he will not spare me.

YN looking down the whole hall:
The strangest thing is this. That there is nothing of Preeti Singhania here. It seems as if Preeti Singhania never existed.
There is no sign, no photo, nothing, or it is being hidden.

then getting frustrated:  But why would anyone hide it?
Only then YN's eyes go to a corner room. Suman told that it is a store room.

YN: Once I go to that room and see.
Saying this, YN moves towards that room.

Before she can open the door someone puts a hand on her shoulder... YN looks back. Komal was standing in front of her.

Komal slightly angry: What are you doing here?

YN looking at Komal: I had come to see the room. Curiosity was happening since so many days. So thought to see today..

Komal's expression changes slightly after listening to YN. But she makes herself normal.

Komal : That's the store room YN! Nothing to see in this room..

YN nods her head without any argument and starts leaving from there.

YN looks back at Komal once. Who was looking at the gate of the store room.

YN in her mind: There is something, I will keep finding out.
YN leaves from there thinking.

YN does not tell Kabir about the party.
She herself wanted to see where Tavish would take her.

It was evening.
There was a dress on the bed.
YN was staring at that dress. That dress was sent by Tavish.

YN taking a deep breath : common YN, let's get ready..... don't know what to watch today!
Saying this, YN gets up and changes the dress.

YN wore a black strapless gown. The hair was kept open.
Red Lipstick on lips, Smokey Gray Eyes, diamonds Earings in ear. That's it.. light makeup

YN looking at herself : Perfect!

Then a message from Tavish comes on YN's phone.
who was calling her down.
YN takes her clutch and leaves the room.

____________________________________________