Ch. 89

💜💜

When YN's eyes opened, it was evening. YN sits on the bed and looks around. Tavis was not in the room.
YN stands up and goes to the balcony.
A light, pleasant breeze was blowing outside.
YN closes her eyes and starts feeling the wind.

Then from behind : what are you doing Wifey?

YN opens her eyes after hearing Tavish's voice. And she turns to look at Tavish, who was standing leaning against the sliding door. And was looking at her only.

YN smiling : What a nice wind blowing Tavish. How good the weather becomes after the rain.

Tavish looking at YN : Wifey, You are not feeling well.

YN going to Tavish: I'm fine Tavish.

Tavish keeping one hand on YN's waist and checking YN's temperature with the other hand : Hmm.. you are fine now.

Tavish starts caressing YN's cheek. Both stand quietly for some time.

YN : Tavish, that's all in the secret room.....

Tavish caresses YN's cheek : Hmmm

YN taking a deep breath : can you please stop collecting......

YN only said this much that Tavish put his finger on her lips.

Tavish putting finger on YN's lips : Shh.. Wifey, I told you about myself but I don't want you to stop me from doing anything.

Tavish removes his finger from YN's lips and gives a small peak.

YN resting her head on Tavish's chest : But I don't like that.. That's all very creepy, Tavish.
I have accepted you as you are.. please na..

YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.
Tavish keeps YN a little away from him and leaves from there without saying anything.

YN taking a deep breath: I really don't want you to do all that,Tavish. I love you but sometimes I feel scared too. But after what you showed today, don't know how much this fear has increased.

Night Time.

After Tavish left, YN kept waiting for him, but Tavish did not return.
YN was lying on the bed after having dinner. She looks at the time, it was already 12 o'clock. But Tavish had not come yet.

YN herself : Ye kaun sa tarika hai, agar naraz hokar bhi gaya to time par vapas bhi aana hota hai na.

YN was saying that only then the door opens.
YN quickly gets up and sits down.
Tavish was standing at the front door. Tavish slowly comes near the bed and falls on YN.

YN : Ahh what are you doing Tavish? Are you drunk?

Tavish tucking YN's hair behind her ear : little bit..

YN pouting : Is it time to come, Tavish? How long have I been waiting for you? You left without saying anything like this, do you know what thoughts were coming in my mind.

YN was just going on speaking, but Tavish's attention was somewhere else.
Suddenly, due to he falling on top of her, her night dress was slightly lowered due to which YN's cleavage was becoming more visible.

YN : Tavish why don't you.....
That's when YN eyes look at Tavish's eyes.

YN with small eyes : Pervert..

Tavish smirked : Only for you Wifey..

Tavish kisses YN on the nose.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes : You want me to stop doing that collection. Right.