Ch.45

💜💜

After a while Tavish comes out of the closet room. He was wearing black jeans, black shirt and a camel color blazer and black shoes.!

Tavish stands in front of the dressing table and sets his hair. Then, putting on his watch, he turns to see YN, who was playing games on his phone while sitting in bed.

YN was so busy in the game that she did not pay attention to Tavish's presence. Tavish looks at her for some time. Then goes to her and takes the phone.

YN angrily: What the...... I was about to win.

Tavish bent down and looked intently into YN's eyes.: Was about to win but could not win.
evil smile again- And without my will, neither you can win, nor you can lose.
.............................. Wifey.........................

YN and Tavish were looking into each other's eyes.

Ek Ki Khuli Kitaab Thi.... To Dusare Ka Gehra Samundar.....

After a while, Tavish gives a slight peck on YN's lips and stands straight.

YN was still looking at Tavish.
Tavish smiles evil seeing YN looking at him. And bends down and kisses her eyes.

YN's eyes close.

Tavish in YN's ear: Don't look like this Wifey... Otherwise I will lose my control.
Tavish kisses her on the ear and backs away.

YN's heart started beating fast after listening to Tavish's words.

YN opens her eyes after some time. And sees that Tavish was not in the room.

YN taking a deep breath with her hand on her chest: what happens to me? Heartbeat so fast.. This Tavish must be doing some tricks for sure.

YN stands up and goes out of the room.
The pain in her leg was less than before. She was walking slowly.

YN goes down from the lift. Actually Seema was about to come to give her phone. That's why YN was going downstairs.

YN goes downstairs and sits in the hall.
Komal and Sheetal were also sitting there.
Both were looking at YN only.
YN concentrates on herself seeing both of them looking at her.
YN simply wore a mid thigh length hoodie.
That's why Sheetal and Komal were looking at YN.

Now YN could not do anything. She could not get out of her comfort zone.

Yn smiling : If you people have seen me then tell me where all are.
After listening to YN, Sheetal and Komal start looking at her.

Sheetal Seeing YN : Jaideep and Suyyash have gone to office. Tina on an outing with her friends and Neha in college!

YN herself: All are useless except Neha. Oh No Jaksh that is not useless.

Komal: Well you...

Then a maid came and asked YN. : Ma'am, Someone Seema has come to meet you.

YN: send her in!

Maid : Ok Ma'am!

Sheetal From YN : Don't you know, that outsiders are not allowed to enter the Singhania Palace.

YN camly: Mrs. Singhania, She has come to deliver some of my belongings.

Sheetal in a cold voice : So you can go out and take it, you have legs anyway.

Komal to Sheetal : ah.... Bhabhi let go.. Tavish must have given permission. Anyway YN's feet..............

Then YN glaring at Sheetal : your eyes are fine
Na....