Ch. 163 Function

💜💜

In cafe

YN, after talking to Seema about work, goes to the washroom to get ready.
YN had brought her clothes.
After some time, YN comes out of the washroom and starts getting ready.

YN tied her hair into a bun, little nude makeup. And earrings in ears.

Seema came inside the cabin : YN you look beautiful.

YN turned towards Seema, smiling : Thank you Seema. now i leave ok byee...

(YN dress)

YN picks up her purse and leaves

YN goes outside and sees that Jaksh's car was parked. YN goes and sits on the passenger seat.

YN looking back at Nikki, teasing smile : Hi King ki Chamchi.

After speaking, YN looks at Meghna who was looking a little nervous.

Nikki pout face : Main King ki Chamchi nahi Bhakt hu YN.
Then looking at Meghna with a smile : And this is Meghna. Jaksh's sister.

YN looking at Meghna : I know Jaksh told. Hi Meghna. Main YN. Jaksh ke bade bhai ki Wifey. Par tum mujhe mere naam se hi bulana.

Meghna hesitate : Hi YN di. Sorry main aapko apke naam se nahi bula sakti. Aap badi ho. To mere liye aap mere di jaise ho.

YN smiling : Ok koi baat nahi.

YN sees Jaksh who was driving.
YN sees that Jaksh's gaze was going on the mirror in front. YN looks towards that mirror.
In which Nikki's face was visible. YN gets confused seeing this.

After some time Jaksh stops the car. All four get down from the car. All four of them go inside the hall.
All the decorations were done inside.

YN's gaze goes to Jimmy and Isha. Who were sitting in the middle.
YN goes and sits near Isha.

Isha and Jimmy wore couple themed clothes.

(Jimmy look)