ch.11

Hey💜

Tavish and YN have been walking since morning. Now it was afternoon. Tavish takes YN to a restaurant.

Tavish: so baby what will you eat?

YN: (reluctantly) anything..
Seeing YN's expression, he smiled, Tavish orders food, after a while their food comes. Only then a little juice from the hands of the waiter falls on YN's clothes.

Waiter: sorry ma'am!

Tavish(angrily): what the hell, have you losted...

Waiter panicking: sorry sir, it's a mistake..

Tavish: you...... He would say something further than that only then YN puts her hand on his hand.

YN: calm down, accidentally dropped. Not a big deal.
Then said to the waiter you can go..

Waiter: again sorry ma'am, and he goes

Tavish: why you stop me??

YN: It is necessary to show your dictator everywhere..

Tavish in a cold voice, control your words baby.
YN listens to Tavish and looks at Tavish's face.. So she understands that she is making Tavish angry.

YN: I'm going to the washroom, and she leaves.
Tavish smiles looking at the direction YN went.

Tavish calling someone,
catch him. And break both hands and get him admitted in the hospital.
Says this and cuts the call.

Tavish evil smiling... Baby, I don't like it if anyone gives you even a little trouble except me.

On the other hand, YN was leaving the washroom after cleaning her jacket and was passing through the corridor when someone puts a hand on YN's face and pin her against the wall.

YN removed his hand and said in surprise,
You......
Then angrily.. what are you doing here Mr.Kabir Singh??

Kabir: I was worried about you so I also came here.

YN looking around,
Kabir you...
Saying this, YN hold Kabir's hand and takes him to the washroom.

Kabir: this is ladies washroom.

YN: angrily.. If you have come this far after me, then come to the ladies washroom. not a big deal.

Kabir: ok ok first you tell me are you ok?

YN: If I am standing in front of you, then it is ok, isn't it?

Kabir holds YN by the shoulders and says,
YN are you really okay?

YN can't control and tears come from her eyes.

YN: crying.. he is using me, he used my body.. i don't want to do this, i want to go home...

Kabir: YN calm down.. relax.. you can't be that weak. You are forgetting that you are a secret agent.. Control your emotions.

YN wiping her tears,
Yes. I am an agent but never before today my body has used to be in mission..
But now he plays with my body whenever he wants.

Kabir: YN, do you know how many illegal businesses Tavish Singhania has?, And he has also come to London because of his mission. Two days later he has a big deal. Which will be under the guise of a cruise party.

YN: serious tone... Yes, and i have to stop it.

Kabir: YN have a plan change, Then he says something to YN. YN was looking at Kabir with shocked.

YN stammering.
Me.....me... Bu....but how....????

Kabir in a strict voice,
It's my order agent YN...