Ch. 123

💜💜

FARMHOUSE

Tavish takes YN to the theater room.
YN

YN sitting on the couch: So we are going to watch a movie?

Tavish sat next to YN : Of course Wifey.

The movie starts in a few moments.
YN's eyes become big as soon as she sees the movie.

YN : Fifty shades of grey !

YN looks at Tavish

Tavish raising one of his eyebrows : What Wifey? The movie is playing in front.

YN forcefully smile : Tavish are you serious? You only got this movie.

Tavish pulls YN closer to him : Wifey what is wrong? We are just seeing this, in actuality we have done much more than this.

YN's cheeks turn red after listening to Tavish.

YN looking around : pervert.

Tavish Smirked : only for you Wifey.

YN : Do we really want to see this?

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek : yes Wifey, you have no choice.. I have chosen this movie, and you know that no one can avoid my choice.

YN nods after listening to Tavish.

Both start watching movies. By the end of the movie, YN's face had turned completely red.

Tavish evil smile : kaisi lagi Wifey?

Listening to Tavish's question, YN looks at Tavish for a few moments.
Suddenly a naughty smile appears on YN's face.

YN looking front : Hmm you know Tavish, I have seen this movie for the first time, but I like it Tavish. The best of these is Christian., uff he is so handsome. His body, Haay... Aisa Banda na ladkiyo ka dream boy hota hai. Haay.... Kitna hot and sexy..

YN had just said that, a painful sigh comes out of her mouth.

Tavish held YN tightly by her arm.
YN keeps looking into Tavish's eyes. So she trembles from inside.
Tavish's eyes were very cold.
But YN could clearly see the anger behind those cold eyes.

Tavish cold voice : Bahot jyada pasand aa raha hai Wifey, Hmm You know na, who you belong to?

Tavish was tightening his hold on th YN's arms.

YN, close eyes : Aaah Tavish it's hurting..

Tavish staring at you YN's face : I know Wifey. Par galti tumhari hai.

YN opens her eyes helplessly looking at Tavish : Ok. Sorry now leave na...

Seeing YN's eyes, Tavish loosens his grip on YN's arms.

Tavish cold voice : After today you will not watch movies.

YN shocked : What?

Tavish : I need to repeat Wifey?

YN helplessly: No Tavish, I was just teasing you, you are being unnecessarily serious.

Tavish getting close to YN's face : Wifey, You know that I am not such a person, whom anyone can tease.

YN nods in yes.

YN : I know and sorry...

Tavish putting his hand on YN's cheek : Sorry my foot Wifey, Jo bola hai vo yaad rakhna... And....

YN low voice : And???

Tavish evil smile : And you can't get close to anyone except me. Wifey, neither man nor child.. specially male..