Ch.61 DUBAI

💜💜

Tavish was going back to Mumbai, he was driving the car. And was whistling.
He reaches Mumbai after about 4 hours. Tavish goes to Direct Singhania Industries.

When Tavish enters inside the office, all eyes are on him. Tavish came to the office after a long time. That's why everyone was surprised to see him suddenly today.

Tavish goes straight to his cabin. and sits on the chair. In a few moments Jay was standing in front of him.

Jay looking at Tavish: Boss, where is Ma'am?
Tavish smirked hearing such a straight question from Jay.

Tavish smirked: Good Jay, Within a few days, you have gained a lot of courage..

Jay : I know Boss, You must be feeling rude but Ma'am......

Tabhi tavish beech me : Shh Jay, she is my wife. I know what to do. So you...
Saying this, Tavish is looking at Jay with cold eyes.

Jay understands Tavish after seeing the scene. That he is making Tavish angry.

Jay : Sorry Boss!

Tavish : Out.

On hearing this, Jay quickly leaves the cabin.

Tavish leans his head against his chair and closes his eyes..

Other side....

YN's eyes open. she sits on the bed clutching her head. YN looks all around. She was in a room. Which was well furnished.
YN was about to get up from the bed when she started feeling dizzy.

YN sitting on the bed holding her head : Aah my head.. oh God.. I don't like this chloroform at all.
Kitna sar dard hota hai usase.

YN picks up the glass of water kept on the night stand and drinks the whole water in one breath.

After a while YN relaxes herself, gets up from the bed and starts checking the whole room.

In the Singhania Industry.