Ch. 119

💜💜

Tavish was driving the car at this time.
There was no emotion on his face. In no time, Tavish reaches the SINGHANIA PALACE.

Tavish, After getting out of the car, Smirked : let's Drama began.

Tavish walks inside

As soon as Tavish goes inside. Hina comes and holds his collar, everyone was in the same hall.

Hina shouted loudly : HOW DARE YOU TAVISH.
how can you do this? Tumne mujhe is tarike se badnaam kiya. Why?

Leaving his collar from her hand, Tavish pushes Hina.
Because of which Hina stumbles.

Tavish cold voice : Don't you dare put your filthy hand on my collar..

Hina gritted her teeth : you..

Tavish Looking at Jaideep : You never told her that, I strongly hate those people, who put their hands on my collar.

Jaideep takes a look at Hina: Tavish she is shocked. That's why she is behaving like this.

Tavish : Ohh ohh Itni Hamdardi.. kahi yaha aur kuch bhi hua hai kya?

After listening to Tavish, Sheetal looks at Jaideep with disgusting eyes.

Whereas Komal, Suyash, Tina and Jaksh are completely shocked.

Tina loudly : Bro, Aap ye kya bol rahe ho? Aap Dad.....

Then Tavish shouted : Small ones don't speak in the midst of elders Tina. So just keep your mouth shut.

Tina becomes completely silent after listening to Tavish.
And fearfully she holds Jaksh's hand.

Jaksh in Tina's ear : Relax Tina.

Tina low voice : Hmmm

Tavish looking at everyone, cold voice : I had made the announcement of marriage, but after knowing the reality of this girl, I am not going to do this marriage.

Hina shouting : You are bloody game minded Tavish, You have done all this.

Tavish raise one eyebrow : Proof Hina. It is very easy to accuse someone, but to prove it, it's so difficult

Jaideep looking at Tavish: Tavish you are forgetting she is still with me.

Tavish evil smile : Of course she is, but don't forget that I have diamonds. Hmm

Jaideep makes fists of his hands.
But don't say anything.

Jaksh looking at Tavish and Jaideep: What is this talking about?

Tavish looking at Jaksh : Nothing special Bro. This is not the case for a straight man like you.

Jaksh annoyingly : Tavish just.......

Tavish interrupted him : Bol diya na Bro bas uske aage kuch nahi.

Tavish looks at Hina who was staring at him.
Tavish winks at Hina and leaves from there whistling.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Kabir cottage

Kabir and Jimmy were watching the news. Kabir gets frustrated and switches off the TV.

Jimmy looking at Kabir : Band kyun kiya?

Kabir Irritated : Because everything is bullshit.

Jimmy confusion : what do you mean?