Ch. 124

💜💜

Tavish gets down from the car and opens the door on YN's side, and puts his hand forward

YN gets down from the car keeping her hand in Tavish's.

Tavish and YN face off,
The entire media was standing in front. Who was taking photos of both of them.

YN low voice : Tumhare surprised na kisi din kuch kand hi kar denge.

Tavish holding YN by the waist, in her ear : yahi to chahta hu main Wifey.

YN nods after listening to Tavish.

Both Tavish and YN go and sit on the chairs in front.

YN looks all around, full security arrangements were made from all sides.

Reporter : Mr. Singhania, What would you like to say about Mrs. Singhania being here?

Tavish takes a look at YN, cold voice : 6 months pahle meri wifey ek khaayi se gir gayi thi

Me and my team were not able to find her, then 2 days back Wifey came to my office.

Reporter : Mrs. Singhania why didn't you come back in 6 months?

Hearing this question, YN looks at Tavish.

YN smiling at the camera : last 6 months I was in coma, I was in Pune with my doctor, she was taking care of me. 3 days back I gained consciousness.

Saying this, YN looks at Tavish,
Tavish holds YN's hand and starts making patterns on her hand with his thumb.

Reporter : Mrs. Singhania, You must have got the news of Hina Khan and Tavish Singhania's marriage?

YN expressionless : of course, but I also know that, That marriage was a deal, well now I have come, so there is no question on this.

Before someone asks questions,

Tavish cold voice : it's over.

Tavish points to guards.

Tavish holds YN's hand and makes her stand up, both leave from there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°