Ch.159

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Study room

Tavish turns and looks at YN. So his eyes become cold.

Because YN had tears in her eyes

Tavish starts looking at YN with cold eyes.
YN moves forward and hugs Tavish's chest.

YN crying voice : Stop ignoring me Tavish

YN sobs while speaking

Tavish caressing YN's head : shhh Relax Wifey.

YN raised his head: You are not ignoring me?

Tavish raises his eyebrows: I am responding to your words. Wifey.

YN away from Tavish : Ok but Now I don't want to talk to you, I will also ignore you.

YN starts to leave, then Tavish holds YN's hand and pulls her. YN's back touches Tavish's chest.

Tavish placed his hand on YN's stomach and whispered in her ear. : do you really think Wifey that you can ignore me?

Tavish bites YN's earlobe.

YN takes a deep breath: yea. I can ignore you. is not a big deal.

Tavish kissing YN's ear : really Wifey So ignore me. If you can do it.

Tavish kisses YN's shoulder, she stands like that for a few moments. Then she tilts her head. Because Tavish had started kissing her neck.
YN had closed his eyes. She was lost in Tavish's feelings.

Tavish in YN's ear: You were ignoring me, right? Wifey?

Hearing Tavish's words, YN quickly opens her eyes.

Tavish turns YN towards him and looks into her eyes. : Dekha Wifey, you can't ignore me.

YN looking into Tavish's eyes: Hmm right. How can I ignore you, I love you too much.