Ch.120

💜💜

On seeing the results in the pregnancy kit, YN hugs Tavish.

But Tavish was standing without any movement.

After a while, YN separates from Tavish.
She starts looking at Tavish with a worried and sad expression.

The happiness she felt a few moments ago, now that happiness was far away from YN.

Tavish makes YN sit on the bed, gives her water, after drinking water, Tavish puts the glass on the nightstand.
and sits on tiptoes in front of YN.

Tavish without any emotion : what happened, Wifey?

YN panic voice : Tavish how can i..i ? Main nahi sambhal paaungi ye Tavish..

YN only said that Tavish puts his finger on her lips.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes: why this fear? Wifey? You are not someone who is supposed to fear.  So why?

Tavish removes his finger from YN's lips.

YN low voice : Tavish, we already lost our Baby.
What if something happened again? The enemy is still there Tavish. What if something happened..?
Last time I handled myself, this time I will not be able to handle myself.

Tavish : Nothing will happen, Wifey.  Tavish Singhania will not let anything happen to you or our child.
Nothing means nothing.
Promise Wifey,  and you know na.. Tavish Singhania does not break his promises.

YN blinking her eyes: I know very well.

Saying this, YN starts looking into Tavish's eyes. Both were looking into each other's eyes.

YN suddenly : how are you feeling Tavish?

Tavish standing up : What do you mean Wifey?

YN pulls Tavish by the hand, Tavish sits next to YN.

YN : I mean, the great Tavish Singhania aka King is going to be a father so how are you feeling?

Tavish caressing YN's cheek: You know, the feeling of becoming a parent cannot be explained.

YN slowly : mean are you happy?

Tavish rolling an eye : Wifey, Which person is not happy about becoming a father?

Tavish tap YN on the head.

YN shows her teeth to Tavish.

YN lying on the bed :  I'm feeling really happy.

YN smiles....

Tavish lies down next to her with the weight of his body on his elbows, and with his face in his palm, looks at YN.

YN Looking at Tavish: Well how did you know that I'm pregnant? I mean I didn't know myself!

Tavish Smirked : Wifey, I already told you. That I know your body more than you,....

YN : To???

Tavish leaning over YN's face, Smirked : Aur yaha to iss kaam me sabse jada mera hi hath hai.

Tavish winks his eyes.

YN's eyes become big.

YN Staring at Tavish : pervert.

Tavish rubbing his nose with YN's : only for you Wifey.

YN smiles.

YN smiling: Ok, I am going to take a bath. Move..

YN stands beside Tavish.
Then Tavish holds her hand.
YN turns to look at Tavish.

Tavish smirked : let's take a shower together today Wifey.