Ch. 180 I'm all yours.

💜💜

Nikki was sitting on the bed in her room, when she heard a sound. When Nikki looks up, she sees Jaksh in front of her. Jaksh was standing in front of the window. And started shaking off the dust from his hands and legs. Jaksh looks at Nikki while shaking his hands.

 Jaksh looks at Nikki while shaking his hands

Nikki stands up from the bed and starts looking at Jaksh

Nikki stands up from the bed and starts looking at Jaksh. Today both were seeing each other after 2 days.

Nikki runs and hugs Jaksh. Jaksh hugs Nikki and lifts her a little.

Jaksh has started spinning in circles hugging Nikki.
Nikki was hugging Jaksh with her eyes closed.

After some time both of them separate. Nikki looks at Jaksh. Then she remembers that Jaksh was ignoring her.

Nikki suddenly getting angry : Why have you come here? And that too from the window. Koi chor vor ho kya tum? Business chhodkar chori kaam start kar diya hai kya jo khidki se ghus rahe ho.

Hearing Nikki's words, Jaksh, who was happy with Nikki's hug, starts looking at Nikki with surprise.

Jaksh : Tum ye..abhi to....

Nikki mad tone : Kya ye.. tum .. main laga rakha hai. Aur aaye kyu ho tum? Let me guess fir se kuch sunana baaki reh gaya hai. Hmm to sunaao
Aur dafa ho jaao yaha se. Mujhe tumse na koi baat....

Nikki had just said that, Jaksh hugs Nikki. Nikki becomes silent.

Jaksh hugging Nikki : I'm sorry I know I am a big idiot. I shouldn't have ignored you. please forgive me.

Jaksh breaks the hug.

Nikki looks at Jaksh, then goes and sits on the bed. Jaksh also goes and sits on the bed near Nikki.

Jaksh takes a deep breath : I was ignoring you because I was angry at that time. If I had talked to you, I would have hurt you in anger. I know Words hurt more than physically. I didn't want to hurt you by saying anything.

Jaksh lowers his head.

Nikki rests her head on Jaksh's shoulder : It's ok. I forgive you. Because your explanation is correct, but next time nothing like this should happen.