ch. 19

💜💜

YN eyes open, she sits slowly and looks around. She was in a room. which was neither too big nor too small. YN gets up and goes to the window. And opens the window and looks.

YN speaks while looking outside,
It's morning But where am I? YN starts looking around the room. but she gets nothing. YN goes to the door, as soon as she is about to open the door, Tavish comes inside by opening the door before that.

Tavish:(deep smile) "Worst Morning Baby"
On hearing this, YN keeps looking at Tavish for a few moments.

Tavish came close to YN and kissed her on the cheek and said,
What happened Baby,? looking like you are in love with me....

YN said while moving away from Tavish,
Love and with you..? In your dreams..

Tavish smirked: I don't see dreams. Cause I get what I want "vo bhi ek chutki me"

YN (annoyingly): If you are done with praising yourself then tell me where I am??

Tavish spins YN and backhugs her,
you are in my apartment. and soon we will go my home. Then stopped and whispered in YN's ear,
"for our wedding"!

YN's eyes become wide when it is called a wedding.

She tries to free from Tavish's grip.
Tavish smiles evil seeing YN's effort.

Tavish whispers YN ear,
Baby, You are strong but not strong enough to stand in front of Tavish Singhania.

YN freed herself from Tavish and turned to him and looking into his eyes said,
"Only time will tell.. Will I be able to stand in front of you or not."

Tavish goes very close to YN's face,
will wait for that time. Both were looking deeply into each other's eyes.

YN rolls her eyes angrily and says,
i will not marry you.

Tavish: (smirk) Baby, i haven't asked you i told you. we will get married. That too with all the rituals.

YN: (angrily) you cannot do this.. it's coercion.

Tavish in cold voice: Forced, you have seen two years ago YN. you were 19 then now your 21.
you are now eligible for marriage.

YN: (surprised) What do you mean? are you waiting for me to be eligible

Tavish (evil smile): "Tumhara Dimaag, soch tumhari",  Think what you want to think....
YN gets confused on Tavish's talk and looks at Tavish. Tavish give the opposite answer to every question..
Which irritates YN.

YN: where is my mumma and bhuvik? You......

Tavish spoke in between,
Relax Baby, I agree that I am bad but not so bad that I kill my in-laws!
They is alive and safe. As long as i have the advantage.

YN gritted teeth, Beware, even if you try to harm my family then I will show you.....

Tavish (evil smile): they'll be safe baby..
But for that you have to marry me.
After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at him with shocked and anger.

YN held Tavish's collar and said,
ain't you ashamed, every time you blackmail me. last time and now again, While saying all this, tears welled up in YN's eyes.

Tavish closes his eyes and runs one hand around his neck.
then opened his eyes and said in a stern voice,
Remove your hands,
Hearing such a voice of Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish. Whose eyes were turning red.

Tavish shouted,,

I SAID REMOVE YOUR HANDS,

YN quickly leaves Tavish's coller.