Ch. 166 I can feel it.

💜💜

Next morning

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN wakes up after sleeping, and after waking up she checks her phone, after some time YN puts the phone on the nightstand and gets up from the bed.
YN walks straight into the washroom.

Tavish coming into the room : No Jay. Tum kuch nahi karoge. We have to wait.

Otherside Jay : But boss vo kuch karne wali hai.

Tavish went towards the balcony : karne do Jay.
Till date she has faced Tavish Singhania, but now she'll face the real king.

An evil smile appears on Tavish's face while speaking..

Tavish put a hand on the railing : I'll be late Jay so manage everything.

After speaking, Tavish turns off his Bluetooth and removes it from his ear.

Tavish looking up at the sky : Your wait is about to end mom. Tadap ke badle tadap. Maut ke badle maut. Har hisaab pura hoga. Well ek to ho chuka hai. Just wait mom.

While speaking, there was no expression on Tavish's face.

Then YN from behind: What are you going to do now Tavish?

Hearing YN's voice, Tavish turns and looks at her. Who was standing in a bathrobe at this time.

Tavish moving towards YN : Kuch aisa jo jaruri hai Wifey.

YN, looking at Tavish : Do anything Tavish I am always with you. But don't let anything happen to yourself. You know na Along with me, someone else also needs you.

Tavish bent over YN's face. Smirked : don't worry Wifey. Tavish Singhania has not allowed anything to happen to himself till date, so how will he allow anything to happen now?

YN starts smiling after listening to Tavish.

Tavish and YN start looking into each other's eyes.

After some time, Tavish looks into YN's eyes. : Wifey.

YN smiling : Hmm say.

Tavish with his eyes down : i want to taste it Wifey.

Listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish's eyes, which were on her cleavage which was visible through the bathrobe.
YN was understanding well what Tavish said.

YN with wide eyes : Pervert.

YN hits Tavish on the shoulder.

Tavish touching his nose with YN's nose : only for you Wifey.

Tavish pecks YN's lips and goes to the washroom.

YN smiling and goes to the closet room.
After some time, YN comes out, stands in front of the dressing table and starts getting ready. After getting ready, YN takes her phone and goes to the balcony. YN calls someone.

YN on call : Hello newly wedded bride.

Otherside Isha : Ha aur teri awaz se mujhe saaf samajh aa raha hai ki tune is waqt kyu call kiya Kiya hai?

YN naughty tone : Hmmm So tell me, how was your 1st night?

Isha smiling : Jaise teri thi. Vaise hi.

YN's smile disappears after listening to Isha.

YN shook her head : Mere jaisi matlab kuch nahi hua?

Isha confused : kya matlab teri 1st night par kuch nahi hua tha kya?

YN annoyingly : Nahi. Humari shaadi jaise hui thi, usme ghanta kuch hota. Vaise mujhe 1st night ki jarurat nahi thi. Vo to kab ki hogayi thi.