Ch. 167

💜💜

Hospital

YN comes out of the cabin. Her eyes go to Tavish. who was standing and doing something on his phone

YN goes to Tavish and takes the phone from his hand. Tavish turns his eyes towards YN.

YN putting Tavish's phone in her pocket. : I have been noticing since morning that you are too busy on the phone. what's going on?

Tavish with his hand on YN's waist. : Do you trust me Wifey?

YN nods : yes of course. This is also something to be asked. Well why this question??

Tavish brings YN closer to him. : so don't ask any questions Wifey. I was just doing some important work.

After speaking, Tavish takes out his phone from YN's pocket.

YN, looking at Tavish : Ghuma fira kar tumhe apna phone hi lena tha.

Tavish Smirked : of course Wifey, isi me to maza hai.

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek. YN looks at Tavish with smiling.

Both leave the hospital.
Tavish leaves YN at SINGHANIA PALACE.
Because YN was still tired from yesterday.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Jaksh's cabin

Nikki coming out of the washroom : when will the King come Jaksh?

Jaksh raises his head and looks at Nikki : He has come, Nikki. You go and meet him.

Hearing Jaksh's words, Nikki nods and walks out of the cabin.

Jaksh shook his head : King bhaqt.

Here Nikki goes to Tavish's floor and knocks the cabin door.

Tavish from inside : Come in.

Hearing this, Nikki goes inside.

Jay was already present in the cabin. Tavish was sitting on his chair.

Nikki, looking at Jay : Hello bro.

On Nikki's words, Jay looks at Nikki and shakes his head.

Tavish, looking at Nikki : Reports Nikki.

Nikki with serious face : everything is perfectly done King. Vo new mafia gang humari pohanch me hai.

Tavish nods : Good and mind that vo humari pohanch se bahar nahi jaani chahiye. Afterall Jaideep Singhania ki jarurat jo hai vo.

Jay in a worried tone : Boss Sheetal had met Jaideep. She will definitely do something. And you are not taking it serious.

Tavish raises his eyebrow : Tumhe meri fikra ho rahi hai Jay?

Jay : Boss, kehta hu main aap ko boss. Manta hu main aapko. Meri loyalty sirf aapke liye hai. Jab se hosh sambhala hai, tabse aapke liye kaam kar raha hu. Baaki aap khud samajhdaar hai.

Then Nikki loud voice : saari fikra aur loyalty agar King ke liye hogi to Meghna ko kya doge bro.

Hearing Nikki's words, Jay stares at Nikki.
Tavish looks at Jay with his head tilted.

Tavish : who is Meghna?

Nikki with excitement : King.. bro ka naya naya pyaar aur Jaksh ki behan. Vo humare sath hi rehti hai. Kal shaadi me bhi thi.

Tavish : Yes i remember that girl. But she is very young.

Jay quickly : So what Boss. You are also older than YN Ma'am. What difference does it make?

Tavish evil smile : Hmm...that means do you love her?

Jay looking here and there : Boss.. I'll bring your coffee.

Saying this, Jay goes out of the cabin.

Nikki looking at Tavish : Wow King. Aapke samne to Bro bhi sharma gaye.

Tavish smiling : Really Nikki. To fir tum aise kyu khadi ho? Tumhe bhi to thoda bahot.... Right...

Listening to Tavish, Nikki looks at Tavish for a few moments. Then she understands that Tavish is talking about Jaksh.

Nikki awkwardly smiling : King, I am going to check the weapons factory.

Nikki immediately leaves from there.

Tavish smiles..

As soon as Nikki leaves, Tavish's expression becomes cold, he rests his head on the chair and closes his eyes. And starts thinking about something else.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Night Time

Tavish enters the bedroom. His eyes go to YN. Who was sitting on the bed doing something on her laptop.

Tavish taking off his blazer : Wifey.

Hearing Tavish's voice, YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.
Then Tavish throws his blazer towards YN.
YN immediately catches the blazer.

YN getting up from the bed : i want hot chocolate Tavish.

YN moves towards the closet room.

Tavish has taken out his watch. : Now Wifey?

YN from inside the closet room : Yea Tavish, I am having a lot of cravings.

YN comes out keeping Tavish's blazer.

YN looks around. Tavish was not in the room. YN goes and sits on the bed.
After some time Tavish comes inside.

Tavish, going to YN : Take it Wifey. Aur meetha khaana thoda kam karo. Itna meetha is not good for health.

Tavish gives the mug to YN.

YN holding a mug and making faces : Tumhe mere khaane se problem hai Tavish. This is to bad Tavish.

YN makes a crying face.

Tavish bent over YN's face. : your mood swings Wifey.

YN blinking her eyes : Jab pata hai to jhel lo na Tavish. Kyunki main control nahi kar sakti.

YN kisses Tavish on the cheek.

Tabish looks at YN for a few moments. Then he stands up and goes to the washroom.
YN starts enjoying her hot chocolate.

After some time Tavish comes out.
And he goes to the bed and sits near YN and rests his head on the headrest.

YN moving the mug towards Tavish  : wanna some?

Tavish keeping YN's laptop on his lap : No Wifey. I don't like sweets much.

After speaking, Tavish starts doing something on YN's laptop.

YN looking at laptop screen : let's watch movie Tavish.

Tavish looking at laptop screen : Ok Wifey.

Tavish looks at YN and smirks.

YN, looking at Tavish : Why are you smiling like that?

Tavish Smirked : You'll see Wifey.

Tavish plays a movie.

YN looks at the laptop screen. And starts staring at the screen.

Tavish was staring at YN's expression. Which was getting worse every moment.

===============================