Ch. 194 Desperate Dulha.

💜💜

Next Day.

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was in the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed with her head resting on the headrest. And was doing something on her laptop.

Tavish comes in talking on the phone. And look at YN. Whose entire attention was on the laptop.

Tavish looking at YN : I'll call you later Khanna.

Tavish cuts the call and goes to YN. And folds his hands and starts looking at her.

Tavish looking at YN : Wifey, don't force yourself so much

Tavish looking at YN : Wifey, don't force yourself so much. You will start having headache.

Hearing Tavish's words, YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.

YN looks at Tavish with surprise : When did you come?

Tavish placing his hand on the headrest and leaning slightly towards YN : When all your attention was on this laptop. Now tell me What are you doing?

YN looking at the laptop screen : I am arranging new management for the cafe in Pune. Now I cannot go to Pune every time. Therefore this work is important.

YN starts typing something.

Tavish closing YN's laptop. : it's important Wifey. But not more than your health.

Tavish keeps the laptop on the nightstand.

YN irritate tone : But Tavish. I have to do it. I don't want to do any work in between Jaksh and Nikki's wedding. so let me do it now please.

YN moves her hand towards the laptop and then Tavish holds her hand.

Tavish sitting near YN : Wifey. You are going to be very tired tonight and you have to do this work now. You won't do anything. Did you eat?

YN took a deep breath : Hmm, I had breakfast, then I didn't feel like doing anything, so I just drank juice.

YN looks at Tavish who was staring at her.

YN finds Tavish staring at her : Now don't stare like that. What would I have done if I didn't feel like it?

Tavish : Wifey tum is condition me nahi ho ki tum apne man ki karti raho.

YN was about to say something when the door knocked. Tavish and YN look towards the door. Daisy was standing at the door with a tray in her hand.

Tavish goes and takes the tray.

Daisy with her head down : Komal ma'am ne bheja hai YN ma'am ke liye.

Daisy leaves.

Tavish goes to YN.

YN looking at the tray : Pies... Wow, these look so delicious!

YN takes the tray from Tavish's hand and starts eating the pie.