Ch.12 Date

💜💜

YN closes the gate in the room and sits down.
YN was crying.

YN:(crying) what if Tavish finds out about me??
May he not target Mumma or Bhuvik.
YN calms herself by closing her eyes,
YN gets up and sits on the bed.

YN: Kabir told to do what, that's too risky, How will I do, stopping that deal was a different matter but this... Aahhhh... I should not have said yes to the mission. i'm so screwed. If Kabir's advice is not accepted, then I.... YN becomes silent after saying this.

Tavish was in the basement all this time. he was playing a game in his iPad at the time. There was no emotion on Tavish's face.
Jay comes in a while.

Jay: boss... What to do now?

Tavish: (evil smiling)... Wins the one who has the queen,
And it is always Tavish Singhani who wins.. that means queen i have. now just have to wait. now you can go...
Jay leaves from there as soon as Tavish speaks.

Tavish comes out of the basement and goes to a room which was a study room.. Tavish sits on a chair and starts playing the mouth organ on the table.. He was playing a very dangerous tune.

YN who came to the kitchen to get water.. She stops listening to this tune. She sees all the servants who were busy in their work. As if they are not listening to anything.

YN reaches the study room following the sound of the tune. YN opens the door and enters. And she sees that Tavish is playing the mouth organ sitting on the chair with his eyes closed.

YN in mind: He is playing dangerous tune like himself.. YN was about to turn back when Tavish said..

Tavish: baby where are you going?
After listening to Tavish, YN turns to look at Tavish.

Tavish: come baby,
YN slowly steps towards Tavish. YN stops at some distance from Tavish.  Tavish grabs YN's hand and pulls her towards him.. YN falls straight into Tavish's lap.

Tavish said, tucking YN's hair behind her ear.
Baby what you saw today. You always have to remember that.

YN: I can never forget the way you killed him.

Tavish speaks in YN's ear with an evil smile.
Good baby It's a good thing you will remember, even if you don't, I am here to remind you.
Saying this, Tavish bites YN's earlobe.
YN quickly wakes up from Tavish's lap.. And starts leaving from there.

Tavish in a cold voice.
always remember one more thing. I really hate cheating. So don't even think about cheating. Otherwise I don't even know what will be the result. After listening to Tavish, YN turns around and sees Tavish, then runs away from there.

At night, both have their dinner.
YN goes straight to the room and takes a sleeping pill. because she didn't want Tavish to do anything to her. YN sleeps on the bed after taking the pill.