Ch. 157 I don't know what he will do?

💜💜

Next Morning.

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN turns on her side and opens her eyes, at this time her face was towards the balcony.
YN blinks her eyelids for a few moments.

As soon as she sits up, she feels something strange

As soon as she sits up, she feels something strange. She immediately gets down from the bed and goes to the washroom.
She vomits after going to the washroom.
After some time she comes out after washing her face.

When she comes out, YN looks at Tavish, who was sitting near the bed typing something on his phone, Tavish sir looks at her. And kept his phone on the bed.

YN moving towards bed : Tavish where were you?

YN sits on the bed.

Tavish places his hand on YN's cheek. : In gym.
What happened?

YN pouting : Morning sickness. It is not normal but sometimes it starts feeling worse.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek: It's normal. If you are feeling too much then you will have to take medicine. Wifey.

YN : Yea I need it.

Listening to YN, Tavish takes out the first aid box from the nightstand's drawer, and medicine from it.

YN takes that medicine.
Tavish places the glass on the nightstand.
And starts going towards the washroom. Just then YN holds Tavish's hand.

Tavish turns and looks at YN. : What happened Wifey?

YN making faces like a child : Don't go Tavish. I want to hug you and just sleep..

Tavish holds YN's face in his hands: Wifey, I will not go anywhere. you have to sleep so just sleep.

Saying this, Tavish removes his hands from YN's face.

YN lying on the bed : i also want a hug Tavish.

Hearing YN's words, Tavish lies down on the bed.
YN places her head on Tavish's chest.