Ch.170 I can't handle you.

💜💜

Night time

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was sitting on the bed and doing something on her phone.
Just then Tavish comes out of the washroom and takes the phone from YN's hand.

YN gets irritated and looks at Tavish : What are you doing, Tavish? Give me my phone.

YN extends her hand.

Tavish intertwines his hands with YN's without saying anything.
YN looks at Tavish with confusion.

Tavish sitting on the bed : let's finish that Wifey. Which you started in the office.

Tavish keeps YN's phone on the nightstand.

YN looks at Tavish with surprise : Are you serious Tavish?

Tavish leans on YN's face: You have doubts on my seriousness. Wifey?

YN shook her head : No.. not at all..

Tavish kissing YN's nose : that's good.

Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed.. And he himself lies down nicely on top of her. Tavish had put the pressure of his body on both his elbows, which were near YN's head.

YN puts her arms around Tavish's neck and places her lips on Tavish's lips. Both of them start kissing each other passionately. YN starts caressing Tavish's hair.

After some time, Tavish separates from YN and places his lips on her cleavage.
YN holds Tavish's hair in her fist.

Tavish goes from YN's cleavage to her shoulders. And starts opening the buttons of her shirt with one hand.. Tavish sits and takes off her shirt and throws it on the floor.

Seeing YN, Tavish starts taking off his clothes.
YN was looking at Tavish smilingly.
After taking off his clothes, Tavish puts a blanket over himself and YN.

YN kissing Tavish's cheek : Jada mat karna. I can't handle you.

Tavish kissing YN's forehead : I know Wifey don't worry.

Tavish starts kissing YN's shoulder again, gradually Tavish's kiss turns into a bite.

Tavish had given several hikeys on YN's shoulders, collarbones, and bossom. YN's eyes were closed. Her hands were in Tavish's hair.

Tavish bends down and kisses YN's stomach. And then comes up.

Tavish enters inside YN, kissing her closed eyes. YN squeezes her eyes.

After about an hour Tavish leaves YN. Tavish separates from YN and lies down on the bed.

YN turns and places her head on Tavish's chest.

Tavish caressing YN's head : Are you fine Wifey?

YN kissing Tavish's chest : yea I'm fine.

Tavish kissing YN on the head : Sleep Wifey.

As soon as Tavish says this, YN closes her eyes.

Tavish looks at YN's face while caressing her head. After looking at YN for a few moments, Tavish covers YN and himself well with the blanket and kisses YN's forehead.

Next Morning

YN opens her eyes. She finds herself alone on the bed. YN sits up.
Just then Tavish comes in.
As soon as YN sees Tavish, she covers herself well with the blanket.

Tavish smiling evilly at YN : Wifey, Chhupane ka kya faida? I have seen everything.

YN staring at Tavish : Pervert.