ch.10

💜💜

Tavish and YN reach London at night, Both of them had come by Tavish's private jet. YN was looking around her. From that only body guards were visible everywhere.

Tavish holds YN's hand and makes her sit in the car.. YN was looking out the window. Tavish was doing something on his phone.

the car stops after about an hour, YN gets down from the car and is surprised to see her in front.

There was a huge villa in front, Which was of golden colour. There were body guards all around, they had guns in their hands.

YN was watching everything when she felt hot breath on her neck. YN was about to turn when Tavish put both his hands on YN's waist and grabbed hold of her.

Tavish whispers in YN's ear,
If this much attention is on me instead of this villa then it will be better baby.
What is that, I like your eyes only on me.
Aah Today I am jealous of this villa too.
Saying this, Tavish kisses YN on the ear.

YN looked around her, everyone was standing with their heads down. YN removes Tavish's hand from her waist and starts staring at Tavish.

Tavish:(smirk) that's good baby!!
take my word for it
YN takes her eyes away after listening to Tavish.

Tavish lets out a slight laugh, but his smile was dangerous. Then Tavish takes YN's hand and takes her inside the villa.
The theme of Villa is golden and white colour. There were servants everywhere. Everyone was looking at YN with a shocking expression. After all, they saw a girl for the first time with Tavish Singhania.

Tavish: (stern voice) back to work. If anyone shows me free, he will die at the same time.
Everyone starts their work after listening to Tavish.

YN:(in mind) bloody heartless...

Tavish: in YN's ear, yes baby I'm heartless!!!

After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish with shocked.

Tavish:(devil smile)  baby don't look like that. Otherwise I will eat you instead of dinner today.
YN rolls her eyes after listening to Tavish

Tavish YN comes to Tavish's room on the first floor after eating.

Tavish takes YN in his arms and says,
Sleep baby you are tired today.
YN was really tired. That's why she goes to sleep without saying anything. After YN sleeps, Tavish gets up and goes out of the room.

At this time Tavish was in the basement of the villa.. There were some other people also there. Jay was also among them.
Tavish is sitting on a king sofa. He also looked extremely dangerous.

Tavish in cold voice, came to know something??

Jay: yes boss, Someone from our security team is cheating on us.

Tavish: (evil smile) People take great pleasure in making their death painless. Inviting your death by teasing Tavish Singhania.
"Hmmm very bad decision..
Lookin Jay take a sip of wine
who is that??

Jay: Boss, It is not yet known who is but by morning you will know his name.

Tavish:(cold voice) That would be good for you.
Jay heaves a sigh of relief after listening to Tavish.

Tavish said while drinking wine,
What is the report of Kabir Singh.

Jay: boss Kabir had prepared an agent to send between us, But then later all the information of that agent disappeared. Can't say now whether he has an agent among us or not.

Tavish: No one can come or go in Tavish Singhania's life at will. If that Singh's agent has also come, he will go as per my wish.  Saying this, Tavish starts laughing.

This smile had a secret which only Tavish knew.

Tavish leaves the basement and goes to his room., and sees that YN is sleeping soundly. A different smile comes on Tavish's face as soon as he sees YN. Tavish falls asleep with YN in his arms

Next Day

YN wakes up and finds herself alone on the bed. She looks around Bed.

YN: Is there a camera in this room too?,?
how to know??
She was thinking that only then the door of the room opens and Tavish comes inside with a food trolley.

Tavish:(smilingly) Good morning baby..

YN:(angrily) I can never have a good morning with you. Tavish laughs a little after listening to YN.

Tavish: If not good then it must have been worse. So worst morning baby!
Saying this, Tavish kisses YN on the cheek.

YN Pushing Tavish, you stay away from me..

Tavish held YN's both hands and said,
I have not brought you here to stay away from me, I want you near me every moment! I had told you that you are my need and the most precious thing too.
Then running his finger on YN's cheek,
You are my favorite toy. With which I will never get bored.
YN's eyes well up with tears after listening to Tavish.

Taking YN's tears on his finger, Tavish said with an evil smile,
I like it, your tears came only because of me,
Saying this, Tavish wipes YN's tears..

Tavish standing straight in a cold voice,
Get ready quickly, have breakfast and come downstairs. Today we will go for a shopping.

YN:(angry) i don't want to go anywhere.

Tavish closes his eyes and rubs his neck., Then opens his eyes and says,
Not asked you,I told you. do as I say, Otherwise you have to repent baby.

YN goes to the washroom staring at Tavish. Tavish also goes down. YN comes out after getting fresh, and goes to the closet room and takes out the dress and wears it.

YN standing in front of the mirror drying her hair. She wore a knee length jacket with high waisted jeans and a crop top. Because it was very cold in London.

YN stares at the food trolley for a while, and eats the food.. Then YN quickly goes downstairs.

As soon as Tavish's eyes fall on YN, a deep smile appears on his face.

Tavish came to YN and said looking at her from bottom to top.
Looking hot baby..
YN ignores Tavish's words.

YN said angrily,
Let's go

Tavish holds YN's waist tightly and says,
Ofcourse baby. then both leave the villa.

Byee ................