Ch. 117

💜💜

Kabir stops his jeep in front of a house.
Kabir gets down from the jeep and rings the doorbell of that house.

After a while a man opens the door.
Kabir sees that man.

That man was about 45 years old.
Wearing kurta, and spectacles on his eyes, he was looking at Kabir.

Kabir looking at the man : Are you Vishwajeet Kumar?

Man : Hmm I am. but who are you?

Kabir taking out his I'd card : I'm Kabir Singh. National secret agent chief.
I wanted to talk to you about something.

Vishwajeet looking at Kabir's I'd card : come.

Vishwajeet goes to the side, Kabir comes inside.
Vishwajeet takes a look around and closes the door.

Vishwajeet signals towards the sofa : Sit. Would you like some Tea or Coffee?

Kabir sitting on the sofa : Nothing sir.

Vishwajeet jokingly : Le lo Kabir, bahot aate hai tumhare jaise. Believe me zehar nahi diya hai kisi ko.

Kabir smiling : Ok just coffee.

Vishwajeet brings coffee, and keeps coffee cups on the table and sits on the sofa.

Vishwajeet : So now tell me the reason for coming here?

Kabir without expression : Preeti Singhania.

On hearing this, Vishwajeet freezes for a moment.

Kabir notices this thing.

Kabir taking out a paper from his pocket: For the last 6 months I wanted to meet you.
But you were not in India. That's why I have come today.

Kabir opens that paper and puts it on the table.

Vishwajeet Looking at that paper, it was the same article that Kabir had read on the laptop.

Vishwajeet looking at that paper: Amazing.
This article survived even after everything was erased.

Kabir sips coffee: Hmm because this article was written by a small media house.

Vishwajeet : Small but true media house. what do you want to ask?

Kabir A Look At The Paper: Preeti Singhania Was No Small Name, Yet Why Is Everything Missing About Her. And it is not such a big name that it is talked about everywhere. She Was Just a Neurologist.

Vishwajeet small smile : just neurologist? You are going wrong Kabir. She was not just a neurologist
Infact she was a mafia princess.

Kabir shocked : What?

Vishwajeet takes a deep breath: Yes, before Preeti Singhania she was Preeti Oberoi. Oberoi are also mafia's
Preeti Oberoi was the only heir to the Oberoi family, and the only person with a heart.
The friendship of Oberoi's and Singhania's was very old.

Kabir : How do you know all this?

Vishwajeet smiling : Not only me, every reporter of that time, every human being knew this thing. Both these families were not small names.
At that time both of them had a rule. And today belongs to only one.

Kabir with curiosity : Where is Oberoi's? There was never any news about them.

Vishwajeet drinking coffee : curiosity Kills the cat Kabir.

Kabir confusion : What do you mean?

Vishwajeet : Whatever it is, you find out yourself Kabir. I don't know much more than this. But I will tell you one thing.