Ch. 80

💜💜

Next day.

YN's eyes open, she raises her head and sees Tavish's face. Tavish's eyes were closed at this time. Hair was messy..

YN runs her hand through Tavish's hair

YN runs her hand through Tavish's hair. And gets up a little and kisses Tavish on the forehead. YN was about to retreat when Tavish grabbed her head from behind and brought her face very close to his face.

Tavish opens his eyes and looks at YN. who was looking at him in shock.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes: trying to take advantage of me. Wifey.

YN annoyingly : Oh.. Shutup. I was not doing any such thing. And you tell me what is the meaning of keeping these eyes closed when you have got up.

Tavish rubbing his nose with YN's: You will not understand Wifey,

YN smiling : How will I understand, I don't have any brain.?
After speaking YN looks at Tavish who was looking at her only.

YN : what..

Tavish : Wifey, You got to know yourself very quickly.
Tavish smiles with a smirk.

Understanding the meaning of Tavish, YN starts staring at Tavish.

YN : I don't even want to talk to you.
YN takes away Tavish's hand and sits down.

Tavish sitting on the bed : as you wish Wifey.
Tavish goes to the washroom.

YN : Sadu..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Singhania Palace

Jaksh was sitting on the bed in his room looking at Preeti Singhania's photo.

Just then Suyash came inside : Jaksh, your sign was needed on this file.

Hearing Suyash's voice, Jaksh tries to hide the photo, but by then Suyash had already seen the photo.

Suyash Coming to Jaksh: This is the photo Komal was telling me about.