ch.51

💜💜

YN leaves her room and goes to the 2nd floor. Her eyes go to the camera.

YN looking at the camera to herself: I don't care what happens now.
Saying this, she moves towards that store room.

YN reached near the store room to see that she

collides with Suyash. Suyash had a file in his hand which falls down. And the papers of the files get scattered.

YN looking at Suyash : I'm Sorry Chachu.
YN sits on her toes and starts picking up the papers. Suyash also sits down on his toes.

Suyash picking up the papers; Sach ko shuruvaat apne hi ghar se karni hogi YN!

YN's hand stops after listening to Suyash.

Suyash quickly : Don't say anything and don't even look at me. Act to pick up the papers. YN looks at the camera after listening to Suyash.
Whose angle was such that Suyash's back was visible. And YN's face. By the way, now YN was not afraid of the camera. But she did not want to put Suyash in danger.

That's why YN starts picking up papers silently.

Suyash: This story is not of today. This game started many years ago. Just this game is being executed now. and most importantly YN. No one can win this game without you means no one. and one more thing.
Everything is connected!

Saying this Suyash moves his hand towards YN.

Suyash: Don't trust anyone blindly.
Saying this, Suyash stands up. YN also stands up.

Suyash smiling: Thank you,

Saying this, Suyash walks away caressing YN's head.

YN stands there for a few moments. Then go to the store room. The lights in the store room were off. She rubs her hand on the right wall of the door. She gets the switch. YN turns on the lights.

This room was very big. Stuff was lying everywhere. She starts looking everywhere.

After searching for about half an hour, YN gets frustrated and stands at one place.

YN looking around angrily,
Is there anything here or not? Am I not wasting my time somewhere? But that day the face of the Komal Chachi was telling something else.

Saying this, YN angrily kicks a side table.. That's when a voice comes from it. YN looks down. There was something under that table. Which came out a little.

YN quickly bends down and takes out that thing. It was a photo frame. She sees that photo.

It was a photo of a woman. In that photo, the woman was wearing a doctor's coat.. YN's eyes go to the batch on the coat.

YN slowly : Dr. Preeti Singhania!

That photo was of Preeti Singhania.

YN quickly takes Preeti's photo on her phone.