Ch. 92

💜💜

In YN's cafe..

YN sipping her coffee : So where are you living now?

Jessika : Got an apartment from the company.

YN : That means you are going to stay in Mumbai for a long time.

Jessika : Hmm Kaam hi kuch aisa hai, well now I am going. My daughter has come with me only. She will be alone in the house.
Jessika stands up.

YN standing : A..mm. i want your autograph Jessika. Actually I am a big fan of your honesty.

YN takes out a notepad.

Jessika smiling : In today's world, people take selfies. And you autograph.
Saying this, Jessika takes the notepad.

YN : Hmm Everyone has their own choice. Now I just like autographs. Well I'm lucky that you came to my cafe.

Jessika giving the notepad to YN : You deserve YN.
By the way, you are also not a small personality. You are the wife of Tavish Singhania.
Of the man who rules the whole world.

After listening to Jessika, YN starts staring at Jessika.

After all Jessika was a reporter and YN Tavish's wife.

Jessika knew all about Tavish.

In fact everyone from the government to the police knew that Tavish is the king.
But without proof no one could do anything.

The biggest feature of Tavish was that till date no evidence was found against him.

Those who tried to find evidence, they never came back till date.

Jessika : Bye YN..

Jessika leaves.

YN herself : Tavish kuch bhi ho main humesha tumhare sath rahungi. Is duniya me bhi aur us duniya me. Fir chahe tum kitne hi logo ki zindagi ke villain kyun na ho.

 Fir chahe tum kitne hi logo ki zindagi ke villain kyun na ho

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outside Jessica sits in her car looking at a photo on her phone. Tears well up in Jessika's eyes while looking at the photo.

Jessica is looking at that photo with moist eyes:
I know you're right here. in the same city. But I will not find you
If you are in my destiny then you will definitely meet me.
How many years have passed, I haven't even seen you. There was some peace in hearing your voice, now that peace has also been snatched away from me.

Jessika was just speaking to herself that's when her phone rang.
Jessika answers the call.

OTP

Jessika : Yes mom..

Other side : You met him..

Jessika : Mom, how to meet, I don't know where he is

Other side : Please you two just stop this. How long will you both stay like this.
Tum dono ki vajah se vo Bachi tadap Rahi hai..