Ch. 75

💜💜

Next Day,

YN turns her hand to the other side while lying on the bed. She was missing Tavish.
She starts looking at the blank side of the bed. Just then YN's phone rings. She answers the call without checking the name.

OTP

YN on call : I miss you Tavish.

Tavish smirked : so much desperation Wifey, That you answered the call without checking.

YN rolling her eyes : Don't tell me You have installed cameras here.

Tavish : it's a matter of thinking Wifey, What you think is true.

YN lying on her stomach : If it was so, you would have been in our bedroom at this time.

Tavish leaning against the balcony wall : Wifey the thing is i'm out of your mind.

YN irritated : How much attitude is there in you. ha

Tavish : I have made it myself, so there must be more.

YN shake her head after listening to Tavish.

YN serious tone : when will you appear ?

Tavish : when the time comes.

YN was fed up with Tavish repeatedly giving out twisted answers.

YN angrily : Will your time come after my death?

Tavish in a very cold voice : Wifey, i dare you to repeat your words.

YN shivers hearing such a cold voice of Tavish. She was not getting the courage. She could not even remain silent when she wanted to say something.

YN low voice : sorry.

Tavish cold voice : remember one thing Wifey,
From that moment both your life and death became mine. The moment you stepped into that hotel room.
That night you had given me all the rights of your life and also the right to die.
So when you have to die, this decision will be mine only.

YN: Means you will kill me

Tavish evil smiling : Wifey my innocent Wifey,
That decision will be mine. So you don't need to know that.

YN : Ok fine.

YN disconnects the call.

YN stands up from the bed and goes in front of the dressing table.

YN looking at her reflection in the mirror : your words are different Tavish. Don't cheat me Tavish. Coz I'm also not a saint.
If you expect loyalty from me, then you also have to be loyal. Atleast would have to be for me.
I trust you Tavish.
I know that you will not let me die by anyone's hands, but by your hands... You have got Diamonds. And all you needed were diamonds.
You said you love me and I know your love is a swamp. In which you are trapping my soul. And maybe I can't even save myself.

YN turns and calls someone.

YN on call : found out something?

After sometime: what the hell Look, do anything, I need Aryan Singhania's information quickly.
YN disconnects the phone and throws it on the bed.

YN putting her hand on her head: Where has Tavish sent Aryan. Oh God why is this Tavish so complicated.

YN stares at Tavish's photo for a moment, then goes to the washroom.

Down 2nd Floor,

Jaideep and Sheetal were in their bedroom. Sheetal was tying Jaideep's tie.

Jaideep : Did Tina come home? ??

Sheetal : yea, She came only last night and she is very angry for not contacting Aryan.

Jaideep deep sigh : Aryan and Tavish don't know where are both
On hearing this, Sheetal's hand stops.

Sheetal away from Jaideep : You have started worrying too much about Tavish.

Jaideep : What do you mean.. He is my son.

Sheetal : The son who fired at you.

Jaideep glaring at Sheetal : Whoever he is, he is my son.

Sheetal sarcastically : Jaideep I know you very well. You only mean those diamonds. Which is the last time with Tavish.
If not Tavish, then they are not even diamonds. You need Tavish only for those diamonds.

After listening to Sheetal, Jaideep looks at Sheetal for a few moments, then suddenly a strange smile appears on his face.

Seeing that smile, Sheetal's face turns pale. She lowers her hand and starts looking at Jaideep. There was a lot in that smile. Which Sheetal was remembered.

Jaideep moving closer to Sheetal's face and staring at her : You must know me very well. It's a good thing. Must know. But knowing, it's a mistake to raise your voice in front of me... Really bad Sheetal.

Sheetal was looking at Jaideep with fear in her eyes.

Jaideep smirked : Don't forget Sheetal I am still the same as I was years ago.
Saying this, Jaideep gets up his blazer and leaves.

Sheetal sits on a bed and takes a glass of water. Then all the water is drunk in one gulp.

Sheetal : This Jaideep was feeling the same again today. Totally monster.
Sheetal puts her hand on her head. Sheetal takes her hand away from her head and looks at it. There was sweat on her hands. She didn't even know when she started sweating.

Sheetal Taking a deep breath : this Jaideep can do anything. The person who did not belong to his son will not belong to me either. I have to find Aryan myself.

YN gets ready and leaves from Singhania Palace. and gets in her car and leaves to meet Tavish. YN was driving the car.
But it seemed to her that someone was following her. YN looks through the rearview mirror. A black car was coming behind her car for a long time.

YN looking ahead: Who has come now!
Now Tavish doesn't even have to come in front.

YN turns the car in the other direction. That black car was still behind YN's car.
YN takes her car here and there and reaches the highway.
YN looks through the rearview mirror. That car was still behind.

YN gets irritated : what the hell, he is not giving up following me, even after roaming around so much.
YN smirked : No problem. Now let's have some fun.
Now fun begin.

YN increases the speed of the car. That black car also increases its speed.
YN was driving at high speed.
The highway was pretty empty.

YN slows down her car a bit
In a while, that black car arrives equal to YN's car.
She looks towards that car.
The glasses of that car were black, nothing inside was visible.

YN : ohh are you scared of me that you don't even want to show your face.

YN hits that car by increasing her speed. That car becomes a bit unbalanced.
Then that car also hits YN's car..

YN laughing : ohh ho dude Planning to kill me. Han, Let's see what happens.

YN hits the car very hard this time. Due to which the car collides with the guardrail built on the side. This highway was built over a river.

YN sees that car from the rearview mirror. But
A truck was coming from behind. Full Speed, YN's eyes widen on seeing the truck.

.............................................................................................................