FLASHBACK

🫰💜

YN left the party and went outside. Jimmy also goes after YN.

YN was standing outside crying. Jimmy quickly hugs YN. But YN was not getting calm.

Jimmy sits in the car holding YN's hand. Jimmy Car Drives Directly to the Cottage. YN was sitting silent now, she was not saying anything.

Jimmy stops the car outside the cottage. YN's attention goes out as soon as the car stops. YN quickly gets out of the car and runs inside the cottage.

YN quickly runs inside and hugs Kabir. Kabir who came downstairs after hearing the sound of the car. He gets shocked by YN sudden hug.

Kabir caresses YN's head and says,
what happened YN?
YN starts crying after hearing Kabir's voice.
Then Jimmy comes in.

Kabir looks at Jimmy

Kabir looks at Jimmy. Who seemed upset.

Kabir pacifies YN a bit and makes her sit on the sofa

Kabir pacifies YN a bit and makes her sit on the sofa. Jimmy brings water for YN. Jimmy gives water to YN, she calms herself by drinking some water.

YN looking at Kabir said,
"Vo vapas aagaya! "
Kabir gets confused after listening to YN.

Kabir: (confusedly) "kon vapas aagaya?"

YN spoke in a nervously voice,
Tavish Singhania!

Kabir is shocked to hear YN's words. He looks at Jimmy.,

Jimmy: yes, This party was organized for his return. For the last two years, Tavish was playing all the games on the backfoot.. And now he appeared
Then seeing YN,
As soon as he came, he started hurting YN.
Kabir was very shocked to hear Jimmy, he was controlling himself and consoling YN.

Kabir wiped YN's tears and said,
Relax,, YN.. You can't be weak.

YN: (angrily) what to do?? That is the worst chapter of my life. who is back now. He will not leave me Kabir. He told me that if he survives, he will not leave me.
he will use my body again. And he.. usane kaha tha ki......
YN stops as soon as she says this.
Kabir and Jimmy see YN.