Ch. 187 This person is murderer

💜💜

Next Morning

YN was standing in front of the dressing table. She was brushing her hair as quickly as possible. And in between was checking the time.

Just then Tavish comes out of the closet room. And looks at YN.
In the hurry the comb falls from YN's hand. YN looks at Comb making a face.

Then, Tavish picking up Comb: What's the hurry Wifey?

Tavish gives the comb to YN.

YN combing her hair : I forgot to tell you that. There is an event in the cafe today so it is important for me to be there.

Tavish raised his eyebrow : And when were you going to tell me this Wifey?

YN making a ponytail of her hair : sorry I forgot.

YN turns and sees Tavish.

Tavish places his hand on YN's cheek. : You will not go alone Wifey. Driver will be with you.
You don't have to drive.

YN smiling : as you wish my dear hubby.

YN pecks Tavish's lips and goes out of the room.

YN goes down. And collides with Jaksh.

Jaksh holding YN by the shoulders : Sambhal kar YN.

YN with her hand on her stomach : Oh thanks Jaksh.

YN heaves a sigh of relief.

Jaksh : Dhyan rakha karo YN. And where are you going now?

YN : Cafe. There is an event. Well where are you going?

Jaksh smiling : aaj Meghna ke ankho ki patti khulne wali hai. Isliye. I'm excited.

YN smiling : o wow that's great. Well I wish all is well. now i am leaving bye..

YN leaves.

Jaksh from behind : Be careful YN.

YN without turn : Ok dhyan rakhungi.

YN walks out of the mansion.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hospital

Meghna was sitting on the bed. Jay, Nikki and Jaksh were standing there.
All four of them were quite nervous.

Doctor looking at all three of them : Now I am going to open the bandage. So ready guys.

The doctor starts removing the bandage.

As the bandage was being opened, Jay's heartbeat was increasing.. Jay was getting very nervous. He was feeling very strange, he didn't know how Meghna would react after seeing him. Will Meghna like him or not?

Thinking all this, Jay was getting quite nervous.

Seeing Jay's nervousness, Jaksh places his hand on his shoulder.
When Jay looks at Jaksh, Jaksh blinks his eyes.

Doctor looking at Meghna : open your eyes Meghna.

Meghna slowly opens her eyes after listening to the doctor.

Meghna sees everything blurry at first. She closes her eyes once again. And then opens again smiling.

This time the gaze falls directly on Jay. Meghna looks at Jay for some time and then her smile slowly starts disappearing.
Meghna was staring at Jay.