You won't go Anywhere..

Hey
👋👋🫰🫰

Next morning...

YN's eyes open, she finds herself in tavish's arms!
YN looks at Tavish's face for a moment, then she removes his hand away from her waist.
Then Tavish pulls YN towards him and YN breast hit his chest.. Tavish hovered over her,
YN was looking at Tavish with shock.

Tavish kissing YN on the cheeks,
where are you going..?

Yn scared,
I am going wash............... Tavish puts his lips on YN's lips. he doesn't even let her speak
Tavish was biting YN's lips.

YN was trying to get rid of Tavish but all her efforts were in vain
After about 15 minutes, Tavish releases YN's lips. YN's lips were red and swollen.. she's breathing heavily.

Tavish: You can't even get out of my bed without my permission. got it.
YN nods her head after listening to Tavish.

Tavish gets up from YN and lifts her in his arms and takes her to the washroom

Tavish makes YN lie down in the bathtub and himself lies down next to her.
Tavish enters inside YN in the bathtub itself, which makes YN scream a little. She did not know that Tavish would not even leave her in the washroom.

After about an hour and a half, Tavish comes out of the washroom carrying YN in his arms.. Tavish makes her sit on the bed and himself goes towards the closet room to get dressed.

After a while Tavish comes and gives clothes to YN.

Tavish in a cold voice,
get dressed right now in front of me!!

YN's eyes widen after listening to Tavish, but she could not do anything.

YN takes off her bathrobe, and puts on her clothes one by one. YN wore a thin strap dress in yellow colour..

Tavish walks up to YN and stares her up and down, holding her hand and leads her down. Yn walks silently with her head down.

Tavish comes to the dining area and sits on his chair and makes YN sit on his lap.. He had many servants. YN was feeling very uncomfortable because of everyone.

YN slowly.. sir please leave me!!!

Tavish tightens his grip on YN's waist.
baby i'm never gonna leave you. And don't worry No one dares to see you here except me.Saying this, Tavish looks at all the servants at a glance..
Tavish's one look was enough to scare them.
Everyone stands with their heads down.

Tavish In a loud voice, everyone do your work.!!
Hearing the orders of boss, all the servants get busy.

Tavish feeds YN with his hand, And YN also has to feed him with her hand.
After eating, Tavish again takes YN to his room.

Tavish caressing YN's lips,
Baby I am going... So you take rest today.

YN scared,
I want to go to college. Tavish stares at her after her listening. YN is scared of his stare.

Tavish staring.. you will not go anywhere!!
neither home nor college.. If you want to study then you will study online. but you are not allowed to go out of this house.

YN crying, Why are you doing this? let me go home.. please... what have i done to you.?

Tavish pulled her close to him and put his finger on her lips.... Shhhhhhh ..
I have not given you permission to cry. so stop crying.
She stops crying after listening to him but still she was sobbing.

Tavish looking into her eyes, you'll have to be with me for the rest of your life. get this thing in your little mind.. The moment you came close to me, the moment you were mine!!
Got it!
Saying this he leaves from there angrily.

YN starts crying again after Tavish leaves.she sits on the floor and cries her heart out. She didn't understand what to do.

YN's phone rings after a while.. she quickly wipes away her tears and looks for her phone.. she finds the phone on the side table of the bed, she handles herself then sees the name flashing on the phone and picks up the phone.

OTP

YN: Hello..

Isha: Where are you YN, you are not even picking up my phone since 2 days.

YN : Actually I just came out of town for office work.

Isha: But you are a new employee, aren't you?

YN handling the topic, they have sent the new employee for experience.

Isha: but your classes.

YN: i will attend online..

Isha smiling: ok ok... i love you babe

YN smiling,: love you too... Saying YN hangs up the phone.
Once again tears come to YN's eyes.

YN herself,
That night took away my freedom. why did i go to the bar?? If I hadn't gone, I would never have had to see this man.

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Tavish was sitting in his chair and his eyes were red with anger. Tavish was angrily looking at his laptop screen. On which the footage of his room was playing..

Actually Tavish had tapped YN's phone so that he could listen to whom and what she talks to.
and YN saying I love you to someone else was driving Tavish crazy.

Tavish staring at the laptop screen,
baby you will be punished for this. prepare for your punishment.Saying this, Tavish stops the footage. and he calms himself.

👋👋👋👋🤭😘