New entry!?

💜💜

YN goes to the room, only then her phone rings. YN sees that it was Kabir's call. YN quickly picks up the phone.

YN: hello Kabir!!

Kabir: YN someone is trying to extract information about you.
The hand of YN who was picking up the glass of water stops.

YN: Who will get my information?

Kabir: Don't know who it is but I have stopped your information from leaking.

YN sitting on the bed :  Who's after me now?

Kabir: relax YN, I will not let your information leak!

YN: i know Kabir, But I am getting worried.
Here Tavish has announced the marriage after two days, and now someone is my information......

Kabir in the middle in a loud voice: What.. Marriage after two days?

YN (irritates) : Yeah!

Kabir : but why so soon??

YN : Even I do not know? Don't know what is going on in Tavish's mind. I'll talk to you later!
YN disconnects the call.

YN (herself) : something is strange? Nothing is clear. now this marriage...
YN closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

on the other side kabir looking at his phone,
Why does Tavish want to get married so soon? Thinking something, Kabir calls someone.

Kabir on call : when are you coming? I had already asked you to come, but you did not come. are you coming tomorrow? Ok!
Kabir cuts the call.

Night time..

YN has eaten food in her room. YN is thinking a lot while sitting on the bed. And then the door opens. YN looks at Tavish at the door.

YN turns her eyes away from Tavish.
Tavish comes to YN and sits next to her.

Tavish in Stern voice : Look at me YN.
YN has to look at Tavish even against her will.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek : What's wrong with you?

YN: Why did you make the marriage announcement after two days? ??

Tavish smirked : Because.... baby we will get married the day after tomorrow! Out of two days, today has passed..!

YN Looking intently at Tavish's face,
what's going on in your mind,? as far as i know you were in no rush to get married.. then why now? is something going to happen?
After listening to YN, Tavish starts looking into YN's eyes.!!

Tavish looking into YN's eyes: What happened to you? After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at Tavish with confusion.

YN with confusion :  What do you mean?

Tavish makes YN sit on his lap: That's, what you have a problem with?

YN glaring Tavish: My biggest problem is in front of me.

Tavish (evil smiling) : " Vo to hai Baby".. But right now you are upset not because of me but because of some other reason!

YN (annoyingly) : ohh. really!!!  You know a lot, you have spoken as if you know me very well, who understood my face.

Tavish pulls YN close to him and looks into her eyes, : Yes because I know you more than you! Tavish and YN were looking into each other's eyes!

YN averts her gaze,:  I am feeling sleepy. After listening to YN, Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed. And he himself also lies down beside her.

YN (surprisingly) : What are you doing?  go from here.

Tavish cuddling YN: No baby, I'm not going anywhere! Good night and sleep now!