Ch. 97

💜💜

YN was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed.
Just then YN's eyes open with the sound of the door opening.

YN, see Tavish come inside : Tum kaha.....

YN stops as soon as she says this. Her eyes go to the blood stains on Tavish's shirt. Those who were looking fresh from the very sight.

YN averts her gaze, Tavish comes to her and bends over her, whispering coldly :
Kya hua Wifey, nazare kyun fer li.

YN looking at the other side : Tavish please change your shirt

Tavish turns YN's face towards him: When I talk to you, your eyes should be only on me. Wifey.

YN looking into Tavish's eyes : Right now my eyes are going more on the blood stains on your clothes than on you.

Tavish evil smiling : So let these eyes know Wifey, so that you always remember who I am.

YN does not say anything after listening to Tavish.

Tavish gets up from the bed after seeing YN's face for a moment and goes to the washroom, Tavish comes out after a while.

YN looks at Tavish but Tavish was ignoring her.

Tavish fixes his hair standing in front of the dressing table, when YN holds his hand and turns him towards her.

Tavish : What?

YN staring at Tavish : You are ignoring me.

Tavish holding YN by the waist : Really Wifey.

YN takes a deep breath : Tavish don't play this game with me, there is a difference between me and other people.

Tavish : as you wish Wifey.

Tavish lifts YN in his arms and makes her sit on the bed. YN was looking Tavish till one.

Tavish giving medicine to YN : You need bed rest Wifey.

YN eats the medicine, and looks at Tavish,

Tavish kissing on the forehead of YN : sleep Wifey,
Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed.

The power of the medicine was high, so YN falls asleep in no time. Tavish covers her with a blanket and goes out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sheetal was in her room on the 2nd floor. Jaideep was not at home.

Suddenly Sheetal starts feeling like vomiting. She runs to the washroom.

When Sheetal vomits and looks into the wash basin, her eyes widen with fear. Blood was coming out of her vomit.

Sheetal Stuttering : Bl....Blood.. how?

Sheetal remembers that Tavish had given her the injection.
Sheetal comes out after washing her face, and sits on the bed with a sad face.

Sheetal : Don't know what Tavish has given me.
Till yesterday there was a pain in the body, Today I am getting blood through vomit, what should I do? Can't even tell Jaideep.
Aryan doesn't know where he is? And Tavish he will not tell anything. I should not have got YN attacked.
Sheetal starts crying.

She could not do anything except cry.
She didn't know what kind of injection Tavish had given her. But after seeing her symptoms, Sheetal understood that she is slowly moving towards her death.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Other side