Ch. 183 My queen my Wifey.

💜💜

Next morning.

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN turns on her side and opens her eyes.
She gets up and sits. YN looks at the other side of the bed which was empty.

YN annoyingly : Tavish..

Then Tavish : yes Wifey.

Hearing Tavish's voice, YN quickly looks towards the couch.

Tavish was sitting on the couch. A laptop was kept on his lap. Tavish was typing something.

YN looking at Tavish : You are right here. I thought you were outside.

Tavish looking at laptop screen : come here Wifey.

Hearing Tavish's words, YN gets up from bed and goes towards Tavish.

YN goes to Tavish, Tavish removes the laptop from his lap. YN sits on Tavish's lap.

Tavish makes YN sit on his lap nicely : sleep well Wifey?

YN rest her head on Tavish's shoulder : of course tum saath rahoge to mujhe neend achi aani hi hai na Tavish!

Tavish caressing YN's head : hmm let me take you to washroom.

YN quickly : No..

Tavish : Why Wifey?

YN caressing Tavish's hair : You are hurt Tavish. If you pick me up, there will be pressure on the injury.

Tavish puts his hand on YN's cheek : This is nothing Wifey. Itni si chot se..

YN interrupts him : Ha pata hai tumhe koi farak nahi padta. Par mujhe padta hai. I don't want you to get hurt because of me.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek: I can never be hurt because of you Wifey.

YN looked down : par kal hue Tavish. Meri vajah se. Humara baby bhi..

Tavish in cold voice : don't you dare Wifey.

As soon as YN hears Tavish, she looks at Tavish.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes : You have no right to blame yourself Wifey. You are mine. When I am not blaming you then who are you to blame yourself.

YN blinking her eyes : it's really rude Tavish.

Tavish kissing YN's forehead : I know. But it is your fault.

YN stares at Tavish for a few moments. Then she stands from Tavish's lap.

YN goes straight to the washroom. Just then Tavish's phone rings. Tavish answers the call.

Tavish on call : Boliye sasur ji.

Otherside SP : YN kaisi hai?

Tavish took a look at the door of the washroom. : she is fine. Attack Ki Vajah Se Thodi Disturb Thi.
But now she's totally fine.