Ch. 59

💜💜

It was night, YN got a little cold. That's why she was in the room only. Tavish had ordered the food. YN notices one thing, that Tavish was not talking to her. And she was getting restless because of this.

YN sat on the bed staring at the door. After a while Tavish comes with dinner. Tavish keeps the dinner tray on the coffee table. And looks at her. Seeing Tavish looking at her, YN gets up from the bed and sits on the sofa.

Tavish also sits on the sofa. And takes out the dinner in the plate and puts it in front of YN.

YN: why are you not talking to me.

Tavish ignores YN's words.
Seeing this, YN immediately sits on Tavish's lap. And angrily stares at Tavish.
Tavish looks at YN with a cold expression.

YN holding Tavish's collar: why are you not talking to me?
Gave me the decoction and left after that didn't say anything even once. Why Tavish?
YN's eyes had become moist.

Tavish YN's hand off his collar : Do you care if I ignore you Wifey!

YN sobbing: of course it matters to me!

Tavish holding YN's face in his hand: Why?

Hearing Tavish's question, YN starts looking into Tavish's eyes.

YN Looking into Tavish's eyes: everything is happening because of you. you are very bad. I try to get away from you, but you keep getting closer to me.. I hate you.!

Tavish caressing YN's cheeks: But I love you Wifey!

YN: Ok.
Then YN realizes what Tavish has said, she starts looking at Tavish's face with shocked...

YN surprisingly: What did you say?

Tavish keeping YN very close to him : what you heard Wifey!

YN slowly: this is wrong.
A tear rolls down from her eye while saying this.

Tavish carrying YN's tear on his finger: You are lost! My evil has attracted your goodness beyond limits.
Listening to Tavish, YN looks into Tavish's eyes. And going ahead she puts her lips on Tavish's lips.

Tavish holds YN's waist tightly.
Even during kisses, tears were coming from her eyes.

YN seperate from Tavish. And after seeing Tavish's eyes for a few moments, she stands up from his lap. And goes to the balcony.

Tavish stands and looks at her, leaning against the balcony door. YN was looking in front. Her back was towards Tavish.

Tavish in a cold voice: YN!

Hearing her name, she turns to look at Tavish. She still had tears in her eyes.

Tavish goes to YN. And takes her face in both his hands and wipes her tears.

YN slowly: This feeling is wrong.

Tavish getting close to YN's face : Wifey, Feelings have come. Now you cannot do anything even if you want to.

YN placing hand on Tavish's heart place,
I didn't want this.

Tavish caressing YN's lips : Now your love is also related to me.

YN with a small smile : my touch makes your heart beat faster. Tavish.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's hand: Maut ki had tak..!

After listening to Tavish, YN quickly removes her hand from Tavish's chest.

YN takes two steps back.

Tavish smirked : Tumhe meri maut ka dar lagne laga hai Wifey!

YN expressionless: That's not what i wanted Tavish. The one who had once picked up the gun to kill. Today my soul is trembling thinking about death for that person.

YN stares into Tavish's eyes, Tavish was also looking intently into her eyes

Tavish holding YN's hand: Want to have dinner Wifey! Don't know  if I get a chance tomorrow or not.

Saying this, Tavish takes YN to the room. and sits himself and makes her sit on his lap..
Seeing this, a small smile appears on YN's lips.

Tavish extends a bite to YN. She looks at Tavish.

Tavish : Kha lo Wifey! No one gets to see this side of Tavish Singhania. This side is only for you Wifey!

YN eats that bite after listening to Tavish.
She turns Tavish's face towards her and puts her lips on his lips.

After a while YN separated from Tavish,
I like this way of eating more.
A deep smile comes on Tavish's face after listening to her.

Both eat the whole food in the same way. After eating, Tavish lifts YN in his arms and sits on the bed, and lies down on the other side.

YN looks at Tavish. Tavish grabs hold of Nikita's hand and pulls her towards him, YN now on top of Tavish
YN raises her head and looks at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish places YN's head on his chest: sleep Wifey! I don't know whether I will get this chance tomorrow or not...

YN resting her head on Tavish's chest,
Why are you talking like this Tavish? is something going to happen?

Tavish kisses YN's head : May be.

After listening to Tavish, YN holds Tavish tightly.

Tonight was special for both Tavish and YN, today YN and Tavish's feelings came out. Although YN was still fighting with her feelings, but, inside she knew that she had become Tavish even without wanting to.

But there was something in Tavish's words too. Which was scaring YN. Tonight was undoubtedly the most relaxed night of both of their lives. But Tavish had an idea of ​​what was going to come tomorrow. And YN feel it!

Yet at this moment, both of them forgot everything and were with each other.!

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿