Tavish Singhania is back!

💜💜

YN was upset because of that chit. She leaves the house with the bike. On the way her bike collides with a car. YN's mind was already bad. and now this collision.

YN got down from the bike and shouted,
Are you blind?  If you have a big car then you will hit somewhere.. Then the door to the driver's seat of the opens and a person comes out. YN gets surprised to see that person.

YN in her mind,
Aryan Singhania, shit...
YN quickly covers her face with scarves. Aryan had not seen her yet. Because YN was wearing a helmet.

Aryan spoke with calm face,
Sorry miss.. it's just an accident..

YN hurriedly,
Okkk.... Ok No problem.
Saying this, YN sits on the bike..
YN starts her bike. and looks at the car. YN was feeling as if there was someone in the car who was watching only her. When YN passes by the side of that car, her heartbeat increases. The glasses of the car were black. nothing was visible from the outside। Aryan smirked watching YN leave.. and gets in the car.

Aryan said while starting the car,
the plan to hit was good,, she felt,!
The man in the passenger seat just smiles mysteriously,

YN stopped the bike at a distance and calmed down her heartbeat and said,
what was this?? I am scared.. such fear after two years.. if he..... Noo...no.. that's not possible.
YN shook her head and left....

YN stays in the cafe all day. In the evening she leaves home early. YN goes directly to her room and changes.

YN was getting ready in front of the dressing table.
she wore a gray one shoulder lace gown, it had floral print on it. And it was backless, YN had left her hair open. L'll makeup, Hot pink lipstick, and diamond earrings.

YN puts on the bracelet when she notices the ring on her finger

YN puts on the bracelet when she notices the ring on her finger.. YN was still wearing Tavish's ring. She was never able to remove that ring.

YN looking at the ring and said,
Don't know why I could not remove this ring
You are not here but this ring has always been with me. Tried to remove this ring but did not dare. Haar gayi main.!

And what you said that night is the biggest proof of my defeat.

Saying this, YN calms herself down and goes downstairs.

Riya ji Looking at YN,
Till when will you come Honey.?

Looking at Riya ji, YN said,
Mumma... i will be late. you lock the door and sleep. i have a duplicate key.

Riya ji: ok take care..

Hugging Riya, YN said byeee!,
YN goes out Outside, Jimmy is already standing next to the car.

Jimmy wore a black suit.