ch.44

💜💜

Singhania Palace...

Tavish lifts YN in her arms and takes her to the room. Tavish put YN on the bed.

Tavish in YN's ear : I'm coming...
Tavish goes to the closet room.
In a short while, Tavish comes with a short nightie.

YN Looking at Tavish: I will change.

Tavish sits close to YN, caresses her cheek: No Wifey! You don't need to worry about me being here.

Being so close to Tavish, YN's breath became fast.

YN controlling her breath: You are always the reason for my problems.

Tavish was unbuttoned YN's jeans,
Really Wifey, well, I will always be your reason for everything, but that kabir, That too is the reason for your trouble.
Saying this, Tavish takes off YN's jeans.

While taking off the jeans, there is some pressure on YN's leg. Due to which a painful sigh comes out of her mouth.

Tavish caressing YN's foot: Relax!!

YN looking at Tavish: How is he the cause of my trouble. And why are you so irritated with Kabir? Tavish smirks at YN's point.

Tavish: well It was because of him that you became an agent and it was because of Kabir that you came into my world.
And the thing is, i really don't like that piece of shit.
Saying this, Tavish takes off her top.

YN glaring at Tavish: excuse me, you....

That's when Tavish softly kisses YN on the cheek: Wifey forget everything.. Now let's talk about us....

YN in confusion: means..
After listening to YN, Tavish looks at her from top to bottom.
Seeing Tavish like this, she realizes that right now she is only in her inners..

YN in slight anger with her hands over Tavish's eyes : Sharam nahi aati tumhe, aise kisi ko taadte hue..

YN's cheeks had turned red.

Tavish kissing YN's hand on her hand away from his eyes,
Nahi aati sharam.. because you are mine Wifey!

Tavish lets go of YN's hand.

YN was looking here and there. Tavish smirked seeing her. Then going closer to YN, he opens the hook of her bra.
YN closes her eyes tightly.

Tavish takes off YN's bra and kisses her on her neck and breast. Then Tavish takes off her panty, and kisses YN on her inner thigh. YN's breathing was fast. Her eyes were closed.

Tavish smiles obliquely looking at YN.
And makes YN wear Nightie.

Tavish whispers in YN's ear: You are so tempting Wifey..!
Tavish bites her earlobe.
YN opens her eyes after listening to Tavish.

Her gaze meets Tavish's gaze.
Both their faces were still very close. The noses of both were touching.

Tavish bends slightly and puts his lips on her lips. With this, YN's eyes close. Tavish was kissing her passionately. YN's hands were running through Tavish's hair.

After about 15 minutes, Tavish is slightly away from YN. She was looking at Tavish with a deep sigh.

Tavish with a hand on YN's cheek: Wifey, you haven't learned to breathe between kisses yet!

YN Taking away Tavish's hand: Not even learning.
On YN's talk, a deep smile comes on Tavish's face.

Tavish kisses YN on the nose and goes to the washroom.

YN holding her head: shit.. I forgot my phone in the cafe itself... Ahhh... what to do now? By now Seema must have closed the cafe. Then looking at her feet.. can't even go tomorrow....