Ch. 129 Madness

💜💜

Jaksh and Nikki were in Jaksh's car.
Nikki was repeatedly trying to call someone.
And Jaksh was driving very fast.

Jaksh looking ahead: Kise call kar rahi ho?

Nikki calling : Jiski vahan sabse jada jarurat padne wali hai.

Jaksh does not say anything after listening to Nikki.

On not receiving the call, Nikki sends some text messages and hangs up the phone.
After a while Jaksh stops the car.
Both quickly come out of the car.

At this time both were near a land. Where many huts were built (slum area). Which was broken in more than half. That place was huge.

Jaksh moves his eyes here and there.
Then Nikki pats Jaksh on the shoulder.

Jaksh irritating : What?

Nikki looking to the side : YN!

After listening to Nikki, Jaksh looks in Nikki's direction.

On that side, YN was standing in the middle of many people, those people seemed very angry.

Jaksh : These people created so much drama outside the office yesterday and today YN is in the midst of all of them.

Nikki : She is just like you, that's why she does anything.

Jaksh would say something that a voice comes from the front.
When Jaksh and Nikki look, they find that a man had pushed YN, and YN bumped with a hut.

Seeing this, both of them run in that direction.

YN looks at that man with anger and shocked.

That man shouted : Ye usi King ki Biwi hai, usne humara Ghar chhina aur ye yaha hum par Reham khaane aayi hai.

YN angrily : Main shant hu is ka matalab ye nahi ki aap log kuch bhi bolenge. Main aapse Shanti se baat kar rahi hu aur aap mujhe dhakka de rahe hai.

Then 1 woman : To kya aarti utaare Teri. Are tum Amir log hote hi aise ho, hume loot kar apna Ghar basane wale.

YN calmly : Dekhiye main maanti hu mere husband ne aap sab ke sath galat kiya hai par aap.......

Then 2nd man : Chup Karo madam. Aur jaao yaha se varna hume apko sabak sikhana padega.

Then a loud voice : Koshish to karke dekh.

Everyone looks in that direction as soon as they hear this sound.

YN gets shocked to see Jaksh and Nikki.
YN looks at Jaksh who is angrily staring at the man who had just threatened her.

a man in the middle : Lo aagaye inke rishtedar. Are sabak sikhana padega ise.

Don't know, someone from the middle throws a stone towards YN. YN immediately closes her eyes.
And puts one hand on her face.

YN does not feel any pain for some time, then she slowly opens her eyes by lowering her hand.