Ch. 156 Spicy

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Tavish and Jaksh were in the same room at this time. Where Tavish's piano was kept.

Jaksh looking at the piano: You play the piano too. It's amazing I don't know anything special about my real brother.

Tavish looking at Jaksh : Distance was necessary. And if I had kept the distance, then how would you have known. Well there is a lot of time to know about me, now you should know something else.

Hearing Tavish's words, Jaksh looks at Tavish with confusion.

Tavish goes and places his hand on a wall.
That wall opens, Jaksh looks at that wall and then at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish tilts head : There is no need to be so surprised Jaksh. This floor is a part of my world.
There are many things here. Now come.

Tavish goes inside, Jaksh also follows Tavish.

There was darkness. Tavish turns on the lights.
Lights are on and Jaksh's eyes become wide with surprise. It was a complete room. Where Preeti's photos were taken.

(Now play the song)

2-3 LED screens were also installed

Where Preeti's video was on.

Jaksh moves forward and touches a photo of Preeti. In which Preeti was in a doctor's coat. And was receiving an award.

Tavish was leaning against the wall and watching Preeti's video.

In the video, Preeti was smilingly making a vlog of the hospital tour

Jaksh starts watching the video by moving away from Preeti's photo. Jaksh's eyes were teary.
Jaksh has watched all the videos. Preeti looked very happy among all.

Jaksh watches a video. In which Preeti, Tavish, Jaksh, and YN were there.
YN was walking slowly. And Preeti was holding her hand.
Tavish and Jaksh were jumping with joy.
Seeing YN walking.
It was clear from the background noise that Riya was making this video.