House.

🫶🫶

YN stayed in the same room the whole day because Tavish had locked the room from outside.

In the night 8 p.m.

Tavish opens the room and goes inside and finds YN lost in her thoughts..
Tavish lifts YN in his arms. When Tavish does this, she regains consciousness and starts looking at Tavish with scared eyes.

Tavish sees YN and goes towards his personal lift.
After a while Tavish and YN were in the car! YN was sitting in a corner. Tavish puts up the partition at the press of a button. And with one stroke, he makes YN sit on his lap.

YN scared,
Wh...What are you doing sir???

Tavish devil smiling,
don't you know what i'm doing...
then in YN's ear, remove your shirt. He Bites YN's earlobe.

YN sacred voice..
sir please don't do this..

Tavish Out of anger, I'm not used to repeating myself!

YN had no choice, so she slowly unbuttons her shirt and takes off her shirt. and sits with her head down.

Tavish grabs her chin. and kisses her on the lips!
YN also starts supporting him.

the car stops after about an hour.
Tavish also stops............
YN was breathing deeply.

Taehyung is fixing YN's hair.
wear your shirt.
YN quickly puts on her shirt after listening to Taehyung.. Taehyung also fixes himself.

When YN comes out of the car, her eyes widen with surprise..
Tavish's mansion was huge, It was nothing less than a dream for YN. Bodyguards stood all around. There was a garden and a huge fountain on the way to the mansion..

Taehyung holds her hand and brings her inside.
She gets more shocked when she goes inside the mansion.
The theme of the entire mansion was dark green and black colour.. All the servants in the mansion were surprised to see a girl with their boss.

Tavish takes YN to his room. Tavish's room was huge.

After coming into the room, Tavish lets go of YN's hand and goes to the washroom..
YN calls her mother after Tavish leaves.!

OTP

YN:..... Mumma...!

Riya ji is getting worried.
YN...where are you baby??

YN controlling her tears,
Mumma i have to go out of town for work tonight. Till when I will come, I cannot tell now.

Riya ji: But baby. At night.. And don't even know when you'll come. How??.. YN..ah...

YN: mamma an important task has come so ...

Riya ji sigh,
Ok baby.

YN: mumma how is bhuvi (Bhuvik)??

Riya ji smilingly,
Bhuvi is fine, now he is asleep too, otherwise I would have made you talk.

YN with a small smile,
No problem mumma .. i hung up the call now.
YN disconnects the call.

Tears start flowing from YN's eyes,
Then Tavish's voice comes from the washroom.

Tavish: YN come to me,
Listening to Tavish, YN is scared and goes to the door of the bathroom.
Then Tavish opens the door and pulls YN inside.. YN gets shy seeing Tavish as he was not wearing anything this time.

Tavish makes YN stand under the shower.
and turns on the shower.
Tavish removes all of YN's clothes. At this time both of them did not have a single cloth on their bodies.
YN lowered her eyes in shyness.

After about an hour, Tavish comes out wearing a bathrobe.. YN also comes out after him. But YN was still not wearing anything.
Tavish Looking at YN,
sit on the bed and you don't need to wear anything.. Listening to Tavish, YN quickly sits on the bed and covers herself with the blanket.

Tavish rings a bell, After a while a maid comes inside with a food trolley and leaves the trolley in the room.

Everything seemed strange to YN, but she could not do anything.. Tavish sits down next to YN.

Tavish looking at YN's face,
feed me...!
After listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish for a few moments, then starts feeding him with her hand.

Tavish was caressing YN's body by putting his hand inside the blanket.
YN could not do anything. that's why she keeps quiet.
After a while Tavish also feeds YN.
Tavish rings the bell again after eating.
In no time the maid comes and takes the trolley.

Then Tavish takes off his bathrobe and lies down next to YN. Tavish has pulled YN into his arms. and starts caressing YN's hair.

YN: wh...when will yo..you leave me?

Tavish's hand stop after listening to YN.

Tavish holding YN's hair in his fist and bringing her face close to his face.
put the thought of being away from me out of your mind. because that would never be possible. That night you yourself came near me. now you can't go away from me!!

YN gets shocked hearing Tavish's angry voice. tears welled up in her eyes.

Seeing YN's tears, Tavish in a dangerous tone,
i didn't allow you to cry.. so stop crying.!
YN becomes completely silent after listening to Tavish.

Tavish hugs YN to his chest and closes his eyes.

YN sobs for a while in Tavish's arms and then she too falls asleep..

See you in the next chapter.....